What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swishmax..

boxa777

Coach
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this software used for creating animation?

Was looking to do a few stickman animations but it seems quite complex for my average technological abilities. Any tips from anyone who is a master of this program? I have gone through some of the tutorials but I'm finding it slow going making much progress. I am just after creating simple animations with text bubbles.

Did use another more simpler program named pivot stick something and whilst easier to use, there were no options for text bubbles nor was it able to be saved as a file that i could play anywhere outside of that particular software.

Alternatively is there another piece of software out there that can create stickman animations as well as text bubbles.

Ta.