What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SYD FC vs SYD UTD

Satsok

Juniors
just got back from the game..

fc won 1-0, courtesy of a 88th min winner..

sydney fc are woeful and if they keep up that they will be near the bottom of the table this season. It was a majority second string united team that played and they held their own against fc until the last 5-10minutes..

kisel was hopeless, missed two sitters.. aloisi has about as much penetration as an 80 year old impotent man.. adam casey was playing right back?? and rhyan grant was playing just behind the strikers??

woeful performance by sydney, although the chants going back and forth between united and fc supporters was gold..

fish eel

Immortal
yes, because, you know, a pre season match is a good indication of how Sydney will go.

Their ownership of NSW Premier League sides continues:

1-0 v MacArthur Rams
2-0 v Bankstown City
3-0 v Sydney Tigers
3-0 v Northern Tigers
2-0 v Penrith Nepean
4-0 v Manly United
1-0 v Sydney United

7 games. 7 wins. 7 clean sheets.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Sorry fish, Sydney FC are sh*t and based on that match last night, absolutely nothing has changed from last season.

They will finish 6th at best. Bridge and Musialik were missing (both should help) but they still need a better striker, a left and right back and another central defender.

fish eel

Immortal
I havent seen them to comment.

I dont really think they've got the squad to challenge this year, but I wouldnt be getting excited or not about form shown in a trial against a Premier League side - it's a training run for Sydney and a cup final for the PL side who want a scalp.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
True but after so many pre-season matches before this one, I expected alot better.

BTW Aloisi is still sh*t. He will be lucky to score a goal again, and will definitely be booed off the field by his own fans yet again.