What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Garling

Juniors
Afternoon Sharkies!

My name's Mitch Garling - I'm a Sydney based stand up comedian and die hard Sharks fan. Myself and another comic + Sharks fan Ethan Andrews have put together a comedy sketch show at the Sydney Fringe Festival based around the NRL, our great club and the 2016 Premiership!

We are kicking off in a few weeks at The Factory Theatre - September 19/21/23.

Here is the bio for the show from the Sydney Fringe website:

In 1967 the Cronulla Sharks rugby league club was formed. That same year Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt disappeared without a trace. These two events may appear unrelated but stand up comedians Mitch Garling and Ethan Andrews have uncovered a decades old government conspiracy that will shake Australian democracy to its core.

Tickets range from $12.00 - $15.00 and you can buy them below!
http://fringecomedy.com.au/single-event?show_id=322

Hope to see many Sharks fans in the crowd and think this is something people will get around!

Up Up Cronulla!

Attachments

• Mitch Garling (5).png
    Mitch Garling (5).png
    350.6 KB · Views: 3

Mitch Garling

Juniors
Afternoon Sharkies!

My name's Mitch Garling - I'm a Sydney based stand up comedian and die hard Sharks fan. Myself and another comic + Sharks fan Ethan Andrews have put together a comedy sketch show at the Sydney Fringe Festival based around the NRL, our great club and the 2016 Premiership!

In 1967 the Cronulla Sharks rugby league club was formed. That same year Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt disappeared without a trace. These two events may appear unrelated but stand up comedians Mitch Garling and Ethan Andrews have uncovered a decades old government conspiracy that will shake Australian democracy to its core.

Hope to see many Sharks fans in the crowd and think this is something people will get around!

Up Up Cronulla!

Attachments

• 51D8C397-CCF7-458B-BF84-244BABCD2377.jpeg
    51D8C397-CCF7-458B-BF84-244BABCD2377.jpeg
    436.4 KB · Views: 2

carcharias

Immortal
Afternoon Sharkies!

Up Up Cronulla!

Leave the funny stuff to the pros like me mate.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Afternoon Sharkies!

Up Up Cronulla!

You want success? Get Quigs on ya show.

snout

First Grade
Definitely worth a double post.

f**k me....theres a plethora of material if youre doing a routine on the Mighties

What about Tevita throwing chips.
Who was that muppet we had in charge who punched the office girl.
The next SBW karl filiga.
The bubbler.
Matt seers.
Flanno choppers.
Edelstein.
Elle.

Too much material - Need a 6 hour show.

Last edited:

Mitch Garling

Juniors

f**k me....theres a plethora of material if youre doing a routine on the Mighties

The bubbler.
Matt seers.
Flanno choppers.
Edelstein.
Elle.

Hahahah yeah sorry mate! It said it failed to post so did it again and look and there is a double post ha!

There is a lot going on here!

Snoop Shark

First Grade

The bubbler.
Matt seers.
Flanno choppers.
Edelstein.
Elle.

Refresh me on Matt Seers please mate?

bluefox68

Staff member

The bubbler.
Matt seers.
Flanno choppers.
Edelstein.
Elle.

Reni Matua - steroids