What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Kings V Wollongong Hawks Grand final

Choppies

Coach
Well after the Kings beat the Bullets last night to secure their 3rd grand final in 3 years and the Hawks just beat Townsville.

What are your tips.
as a Kings fan Im going with my team to take out our 3rd title.

Paullyboy

Coach
Well if the same referee's as the game against the Bullets are involved the Kings are guaranteed a win. Deadset they were given a golden path by some of the worst officiating ive seen during the playoffs. Disgraceful how intimidated refs are of Goorjian.

McLovin

Staff member
how are the tickets going??? are there any left?? i wanna go!!!!

felix

Juniors
There will be heaps of tickets left.

Noone even knows it's on, the papers never report on basketball, the 6pm news don't even report scores.

Choppies

Coach
Game one is this Friday night at the Sydney Entertainment Centre and I urge you all to come.

I am in a group called the Baseline bums and we sit in the front of bay 28 on the 2nd tier. And we are very easy to spot.
So come and join us and lend your voice to support the Kings.

Tickets are around $20

see you all there

for more info visit www.sydneykings.tk

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Choppies said:
Game one is this Friday night at the Sydney Entertainment Centre and I urge you all to come.

I am in a group called the Baseline bums and we sit in the front of bay 28 on the 2nd tier. And we are very easy to spot.

Tickets are around $20

see you all there

Are you the guys behind the backboard or closer to the wall on the sideline? I'm not familar with the Bay numbers. Anyway I would have seen the group of people. Hopefully I can make a game of this final series and I'm predicting it'll be a great series. Kings in 5.

Choppies

Coach
tiger pride said:
Choppies said:

Tickets are around $20

see you all there

Are you the guys behind the backboard or closer to the wall on the sideline? I'm not familar with the Bay numbers. Anyway I would have seen the group of people. Hopefully I can make a game of this final series and I'm predicting it'll be a great series. Kings in 5.

Just to make it a bit easier we have the flags :D

We are behind the backboard under the screen.
The Kings fanclub is on the sideline near the wall.

attamarrap

Juniors
I think the hawks will win they have a great side and 2 players who are so well rounded on both ends of the floor in darnell mee and glen saville campbell is also an awsome shooterI think they should have the kings number but the kings wont be a pushover with the likes of c.j ,roberts,smith and sanford

RICHO

Juniors
Hawks in 4 games.

Saville, Mee and Ballinger are all class.
Campbell has been in woeful form but can turn on some exceptional shooting.

Throw in Rice, Pilon, Kelly and Rigby and you've got a Championship team. Even John Philip, given a chance, is a good player (he'll defend all day and has a good jump shot).

It'll be a close 4 games, but the Hawks to edge out the Kings.

RICHO

Juniors
The Hawks were pretty much in the game until Bredna Joyce got cleaned up by a Kings player. After that the wheels fell off.

6,000 screaming Hawks fans on Sunday arvo will make sure there is payback.

Choppies

Coach
But if the Kings win on Sunday I have no doubt that they will win game 3 on momentum.

should be good games.

RICHO

Juniors
That's irrevelant Choppies!

The Kings are not going to win on Sunday. :)

I think it will be the grudge match of all grudge matches. Look for an ejection of at least 1 player, and maybe some foul outs too.

The WEC will be packed to the rafters! Looking forward to it. I think this is the important one, i know historically whoever wins game one takes the title but I think if the Hawks pull it back to 1-1 in front of their home fans it will spur them on. Lose and obviously their chances are very slim.

Go you Hawks!

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Hi fella's

I dont usually post in the basketball forum but I went to the GF on Friday thanks to some free tix from ben Knight. Some game night notes:

The who's who of basketball were there including the commish, Andrew Gaze and so on.

Shane Richardson from the bunnies, Anthony Mundine and some Home and Away actors were also in attendance.

There was a brawl among the Wollongong hawks supporters and both offenders were ejected from the game.

Rodney O is really cool in person

All in all it was a fun night.

Choppies

Coach
Hope you enjoyed it TR!

Anyway GO YOU f**kN KINGS 2-0 up.

I was really impressed with them this arvo.
Just got back and boy did I enjoy myself.
Wollongong looked like a defeated side.

I will be going to Saturday nights game at the Entertainment centre and I urge everyone to come out and cheer on the Kings to their 3rd title and the best team in NBL history.