What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Sydney to host 2022 NRL All Stars

cumbrian Mackem

Juniors
Only problem is Australia has all but destroyed international RL thanks to State of Origin.
Don’t get me started on that bollocks.

state of origin should be at best a one-off annual game leaving either a 3 match trans-Tasman test series or a Southern hemisphere tri-nation’s competition featuring australia, New Zealand and 1 other from Tonga, Fiji, Samoa or PNG taking it’s place.

mozza91

Coach
The pricks gave us Origin for 5 seconds last year and then took it off us. They could’ve at least given us this game.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
I wonder if future code hoppers would cite the lack of internationals in rugby league as the main reason(other than money) for switching codes?
In England certainly.

The only thing stopping Australian players switching to union is money.

If RA get their shit together that may well be the case.

cumbrian Mackem

Juniors
In England certainly.

The only thing stopping Australian players switching to union is money.

If RA get their shit together that may well be the case.
I wouldn’t blame him in the slightest but Kalyn ponga has code hopper written all over him.

The fact that he wants to be an Allblack instead of a wallaby is another thread entirely.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
I wouldn’t blame him in the slightest but Kalyn ponga has code hopper written all over him.

The fact that he wants to be an Allblack instead of a wallaby is another thread entirely.
Despite being born in Port Hedland in WA, both his parents are from New Zealand.

Can hardly blame him for wanting to be an All Black.

kdalymc

Bench
after the last world cup and players started playing for their heritage nations, international footy was looking so good. and now 3 years of nothing... u can blame covid some what, but meh, they never did f all to try boost it,

also, kangaroos brought in that thing so you could get a little gold whatsy on your jersey after 60 tests. so by my calcs - 2 tests every 3 years max?- a 90 year career would be dope

Billythekid

First Grade
Should have gone to Newcastle or Canberra imo. Solves the borders problem that might be around and doesnt add to an already over saturated RL content area.

Newcastle always gets shafted. Still can’t believe the matildas won’t be playing in Newcastle for the WC.

Latest posts