What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sys Reqs

Matta

Juniors
Wait...

Mario, it says that XP require the lastest service pack. Can it run without it? I'll kill myself if it can't! (not serious but I'll be really pissed off)

Note: I can't get the lastest service pack for reasons.

sheep

Juniors
Matta said:
Wait...

Mario, it says that XP require the lastest service pack. Can it run without it? I'll kill myself if it can't! (not serious but I'll be really pissed off)

Good question. I need to know too.

Note: i'm assuming the same reason as u matta :D

Matta

Juniors
sheep said:
Matta said:
Wait...

Good question. I need to know too.

Note: i'm assuming the same reason as u matta :D
i wouldn't be smiling there :cry: :cry:

phantom ^_^

Juniors
Man, if I was Mario, i'd be concerned that league fans are actively helping each other steal software... mods? are you out there? :oops:

If you do Windows automatic updates, would you already have this sevice pack? or is a different thing altogether?

Razor

Coach
Matta said:
Wait...

MS block people using serial numbers that have been distributed over the Internet to download the pack.

Go into regedit and change the key to another one and you should be able to.

I don't pirate software but will never ever purchase MS software. So I got myself a free copy of XP (legally)

Goleel

Juniors
It should probably run without the service pack update, its just good to have em for increased compatability and all that. Otherwise, find someone with a different copy of Windows to yours and install that on your system, with their CD key. Not that I condone piracy but if you are having trouble with your OS, you have to know someone with a 'real' version of it.

I'm actually using a real version of Win2000 with an internet CD key, since mine is lost in the wilderness somewhere, which annoys me, but it comes with SP3 so I can't complain. I wouldn't worry about the service packs until you get the game and it doesn't work.

Erhan

Juniors
phantom ^_^ said:
Man, if I was Mario, i'd be concerned that league fans are actively helping each other steal software... mods? are you out there? :oops:

What has Windows XP cracks have anything to do with the Rugby League game & Mario ??? The majority here has already pre-ordered the game yet i'm pretty sure the majority hasn't paid for their copy of Windows. That leads me to believe that the two facts are mutually exclusive and has no relevance to what your alluding to.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Mine runs fine without the service pack on XP Pro. Also runs ok on 1024x768 with all grpahic and sound options on high. (Athlon XP1800, 256Mb ram, Geforce4 64Mb)

Raider_69

Post Whore
im looking at

Window Xp - legal copy :D - get regular windows updates
AMD 1300
Geforce 3
192mb RAM

will it run fine on mine?

Latest posts