What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T20 Champions League Draw

griffo346

First Grade
Champions League Twenty20 2009

Group Stage

Oct 08, 2009 - Royal Challengers Bangalore v Cape Cobras Bangalore, 8pm local time

Oct 09, 2009 - NSW Blues Diamond Eagles Delhi, 4pm local time
Oct 09, 2009 - Delhi Daredevils Victorian Bushrangers Delhi, 8pm local time

Oct 10, 2009 - Deccan Chargers ECB2 Hyderabad, 8pm local time
Oct 10, 2009 - Cape Cobras Otago Volts Hyderabad, 4pm local time

Oct 11, 2009 - NSW Blues ECB 1 Delhi, 4pm local time
Oct 11, 2009 - Delhi Daredevils Wayamba Delhi, 8pm local time

Oct 12, 2009 - ECB 2 Trinidad & Tobago Bangalore, 4pm local time
Oct 12, 2009 - Royal Challengers Bangalore Otago Volts Bangalore, 9pm local time

Oct 13, 2009 - Diamond Eagles ECB 1 Delhi, 8pm local time
Oct 13, 2009 - Victorian Bushrangers Wayamba Delhi, 4pm local time

Oct 14, 2009 - Deccan Chargers Trinidad & Tobago Hyderabad, time TBC

Super 6s
Oct 15, 2009 - C1 D2 Bangalore, 8pm local time

Oct 16, 2009 - A2 B2 Hyderabad, 4pm local time
Oct 16, 2009 - A1 B1 Hyderabad, 8pm local time

Oct 17, 2009 - C2 D2 Bangalore, 4pm local time
Oct 17, 2009 - C1 D1 Bangalore, 8pm local time

Oct 18, 2009 - A2 B1 Hyderabad, 4pm local time
Oct 18, 2009 - A1 B2 Hyderabad, 8pm local time

Oct 19, 2009 - C2 D1 Delhi, 8pm local time

Semi Finals

Oct 21, 2009 - Winner League B Runner-Up League A Delhi, 8pm local time

Oct 22, 2009 - Winner League A Runner-Up League B Hyderabad, 8pm local time

Final

Oct 23, 2009 - Winner Semi Final 1 Winner Semi Final 2 Hyderabad, 8pm local time

Last edited:

IanG

Coach
Ian its been advertised on foxtel

Well it could be on both

Just come across this on the web site

http://ten.com.au/one-hd-sports-on-one.htm said:
Cricket

Exclusive coverage of the world's two premier franchise-based Twenty20 competitions - the Indian Premier League Cricket from April and the Champions League.

I had heard rumours suggesting that it was a package for them in that they get both the IPL and Champions League. They were suppose to show it last year but it was cancelled for obvious reasons.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Now that One HD is available in the country area up here then thats great news if they are showing it as well as Foxtel, wont miss any of the action, although India is a crap timeslot for Aussie viewers, especially the 2nd match of each evening

IanG

Coach
Not necessarily. They both could be showing it. They seem to use the word exclusive rather loosely

eddiesmith

Juniors
If you have Fox then you have One as well, only in SD but still better than nothing

I hope its on both, gives me the choice and means I can still watch it when away from home

IanG

Coach
This is why I bought an HD Set Top Box. Cuz up here its only available in HD. Plus Dick Smith's had them on special for $99

Timbo

Staff member
Moises is on fire.

The Sydney Sixers squad is a bit hmmmm.

Cummins and Watson played no part in last years tournament, and have both signed to play for rival clubs for the upcoming season. I find it a bit ridiculous they're playing for a side they have never played for before, and are no longer contracted to.

Likewise Michael Lumb won't be returning this summer, however at least he contributed in getting them there.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Moises is on fire.

The Sydney Sixers squad is a bit hmmmm.

Cummins and Watson played no part in last years tournament, and have both signed to play for rival clubs for the upcoming season. I find it a bit ridiculous they're playing for a side they have never played for before, and are no longer contracted to.

Likewise Michael Lumb won't be returning this summer, however at least he contributed in getting them there.

Probably still contracted to the sixers till tournaments end. In any case, what do you expect from the souless form of the game?

Patorick

Staff member
Probably still contracted to the sixers till tournaments end. In any case, what do you expect from the souless form of the game?
maxwell.jpg