What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu and Hindy 1st half

Hurriflatch

Referee
Tahu
Tackles: 2
Hitups: 6
Metres: 49
Dummy Half Runs: 4
Errors: 1 (but the error was a missed intercept that saved a try)

Hindmarsh
Tackles: 17
Hitups: 7
Metres: 41
Missed tackles: 2

All other stats are zero

Hurriflatch

Referee
at full time
Tahu
Tries: 1
Tackles: 5
Hitups: 11
Metres: 80
Dummy Half Runs: 6
Errors: 1
Missed Tackles: 1

Hindmarsh
Tackles: 33
Off-Loads: 1
Hitups: 10
Metres: 65
Missed Tackles: 2

Hindy topped the tackle count for NSW with Bailey 2nd best (27) and he was 3rd overall only Cameron Smith (38) and Paul Bowman (35) made more tackles

Utey

Coach
Thought Tahu was a brickwall and saved a trie if he hadnt of tried to intercept it. Well done boys.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
hindy did well
tahu played crap
should of never made it ther in the first place ahead of star wingers like grothe,covell and roberts

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Barnstorming , Breathtaking , Unbelievable and Human aren't many words u associate with modern day rugby league players, but 4 Luke Covell, these are the tags he has 2 deal with every day. the attacking flair of graham langlands and the quick feet of an irish dancer, he is one of the best wingers in the comp. he rates there with king. tahu on the other hand has done nothing and has the shadows of luke covells ability

im not saying covell should of been there, even though i think he should but he is much more deserving than that cat tahu

dazeely

First Grade
Have you guys heard whether both the lads made it through the game unscathed & as to whether they will be able to back up. They looked alright to me but probably will be more concerned about recovering from one dirty big hangover IMO.

Bigfella

Coach
BBSF is an oxygen thief and a waste of typespace. Tahu played brilliantly and his experience was at least as big an asset as his pace strength and skill. Well done Timana. It wouldn't have been easy on his preparation.

Macca_

Coach
Belly in Brisvegas said:
can you covell off?

Been thinking about this...

Personally I don't feel it's a strong enough comment. Covell stands for everything that is soft, heartless and lacking in ability in football, so telling someone to covell off doesn't really hit home...

**** off BBSF! Left he F and K out Colonel :D

Macca_

Macca_

Coach
Bigfella said:
BBSF is an oxygen thief and a waste of typespace. Tahu played brilliantly and his experience was at least as big an asset as his pace strength and skill. Well done Timana. It wouldn't have been easy on his preparation.

Couldn't agree more Bigfella.

He also saved a try with that attempted intercept early in the game which could have changed the whole picture! Finished one like he does best too.

Solid in defence and fully justified his selection. Nobody can argue that point and if they can, they know didly about the game.

Macca_

T-Bone

Juniors
I know this may sound like old news to a lot of us, but I believe Hindy is becoming closer and closer to the perfect rugby league forward. His amazing strength, unbelievable endurance and near perfect defensive techniques both in tackling and continually getting to tackles continue to astound. I think if we were creating the perfect forward (especially backrower) Hindy would be the protocol.

I also thought Ben Kennedy had a great game as he has all series

BD5733

Juniors
I think Hindy is pretty much the perfect defensive forward.

Attacking wise, I think he languishes at just a 9, maybe 9.2 out of 10.

More offloads, linebreaks and speed are needed for the 10.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Not surprising that the toads didn't run very much down Hindy and Tahu's side.

Tahu didn't get to see much ball with Cooper inside him. Still managed to finish off pretty much his only chance in fine style.

Macca_

Coach
Just on that T-Bone, he showed good hands on a few occasions too. There was a couple of quick movements where he caught and passed, and also the pass to Cooper that set up Tahu.

Gotta agree mate, he's complete. Crack and all! :D

Macca_

Latest posts