What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take note cronulla fans

gregstar

Referee
Mr Sharkie said:
There is no group of people on earth who are more desperate and determined to cling to the past (and in the process ignore the both the present & the future) than the fans of the now defunct St. George Dragons.
dope!

can you imagine if these spastics had won one comp in either '73 or '78?
they'd be still wearing flares in the shire.

brendothejet

First Grade
schooling did but...

Its long been noted about Sharks fans with too much spare time on their hands.

i for one welcome them. There is nothing they can say that is going to hurt a St George and/or Illawarra fan.

For crying out loud the Steelers had more success than the Sharks.

Sharks Records: Most number of sponsors - 1st place
Worst Home Ground - 1st Place
Worst jersey changes - runners up to Penrith

sharknows

Bench
This hatred and denigration of The Shire is very amusing connsidering the number of St George players or former players who live in it.

Fo interest's sake go to www.answers.com and enter gods country.

Case rests

Ribs

Bench
Good site sharknows.

I entered d*ckhead and your nic came up, so it must be accurate.

cussy

Juniors
Ribs that was GOLD JERRY GOLD.Nice one bud I'm still killing myself laughing!!!
Hey has anyone noticed that the scum and Pepsi are one of akind and a match made in heaven.....I mean both are poor seconds to the original and if you had the choice 99.9 % of normal people (people not effected by ambient radiation emmitted by power lines) would choose the superior product I.e Coke or the Dragons.

da_sharks

Juniors
i must say, every time i come into the stgeorge forum, all i see are threads posted against sharks and their fans.

dont u guys actually talk about footy?
r u guys that insecure of ur team that uz have to degrade us to make urselves feel better?
i find this pathetic.
and funny, because it shows how much we p*ss uz off. dont get so cut guys...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thank you and congratulations 'da_sharks', at least you know which forum you're in.
In a week of transparent aliases, that has to be the most obvious of all.
Sharks supporters = Sockpuppets.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I still do not quite understand the 'immortal' issue.

St.George has nothing to do with it.

It was a RLW magazine competition.

Last time I checked Bob Fulton was never a Dragon.

Why do you cussy feel St.George has any sort ownership with the 'tag' immortal?

Does it annoy you that Wally is one?

And whether you like it or not, who we are calling 'immortal' down at Cronulla will be immortal at the Cronulla Club in that they will never be forgotten. Just don't see the problem.

That was funny ribs - you bastard.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Interesting angle Mr Angry.

I agree with you - St George don't own the Immortals.
Actually I think the owner is Steve Small, the former NSW cricketer.
Bottom line is the Immortals are Churchill, Raper, Gasnier, Fulton, Langlands, Lewis and Beetson.

The joke is that the Sharks don't have an Immortal so what the heck... they just name their players Immortals anyway.

I'm sure the joke didn't go over your head for a moment. ;-)

cussy

Juniors
Ditto for me Wills, i don't really care who is an immortal just that they have earned the tag.Guys like churchill, Beetson, Lewis, the Dragons mentioned etc had all been voted by an impartial group of men to be greats or IMMORTALS in the game of rugby league.As i have said in a couple of years i am sure Johns to will be an immortal also.What the sharks are doing is cheapening the concept by having their "immortals", a term, since the early ninties ,associated with the greats of the game.I don't care what the sharks call them but i feel calling them immortal is just cheapening a great way of recognizing the truly great players.

Godz Illa

Coach
Cronulla unveil new 2006 signing
Following news that Jason Stevens, David Peachey and Michael Sullivan will not be with the Sharks in 2006, and the unfortunate failure to sign targeted big-names Luke Bailey, Willie Mason, Michael Crocker or Jason Cayless, today Cronulla finally unveiled their first and only marquee signing for season 2006:

sharkspoon.jpg

The spoon has a unique open-ended contract, and is expected to stay with the club indefinitely.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
They certainly seem to have been chasing a few big names of late. Seems like there was a bit of cash under the cap on offer as well.

Latest posts