What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take them out the back and FLOG them

El Diablo

Post Whore
Absolutely disgusting. Playing at Belmore, farewelling your best player for the last three years and you dish out that purile shit.

I’ve sat through SBW dogging the team, Mason f**king off, the dark days after Coffs Harbour, riots on the hill at Belmore and this year tops it all for putrid filth.

f**k you

f**k you hopoate, you merkin.

f**k you Pay for continuing to pick him

f**k you King and Frawley, you win the worst halves ever award. Well done

f**k you Woods, you gutless Mong. Don’t want to be at the club? Well then, f**k off

f**k off Liccha, you’re another waste of space

f**k you Olive for being an absolute dribbler

f**k you Des for f**king our team for the next five years by looking after your mates

f**k you Raelene for letting him do that

f**k you
big financial news

Spot On

Coach
How do these 'professional' sporting organisations and clubs still manage to employ people like Ralene Castle to run them????

Is the pool of people able to steer the ship without totally ruining it for the long term that poor in Australia????

That rugby union show is diabolically bad with no one watching Super Rugby and they then go and employ Castle after she presided over the Bulldogs fiasco????????

Where will the NRL end up at the end of Toddies reign???? We are still trying to work out how to referee the game to make everyone happy. If we can't get that right then there is no f**king hope long term for league either.

Bench
Just wanted to come on by and you all know that fans of other teams feel so sorry to see your team in such a disarray caused by your ex coach and ex CEO.
The club
was once a family runed club.
I just hope it can get back to be a successful club for the supporters.
Buying Woods would have to be the worst purchase and to loose players that bled blue and white it’s just mind blowing what a mess the doggies are.
Hope it turns around sooner or later

___

Juniors
For those idiots who think the Bulldogs have had any chance this year... LOL. The team don't care, and neither the players. Pay is cleaning up after Haslers mess, and you are as blind as a bat if you can't see that. That's why the players are not trying, and that's why players are being released. He knows what he's doing, and the board know this. This year is a right off, he's working towards the future.

Barkley

Bench
With the exception of the Titans game on the weekend I wouldn’t say that our guys aren’t putting in.

So far this season we have lost 7 games by 6 points or less. That shows to me that they are at least trying but we just don’t have what it takes to get over the line.

In saying that it’s only going to get worse from here. The morale between the players must be at an all time low and who could blame them?

___

Juniors
Just wanted to come on by and you all know that fans of other teams feel so sorry to see your team in such a disarray caused by your ex coach and ex CEO.
The club
was once a family runed club.
I just hope it can get back to be a successful club for the supporters.
Buying Woods would have to be the worst purchase and to loose players that bled blue and white it’s just mind blowing what a mess the doggies are.
Hope it turns around sooner or later
Cheers mate, glad to know you're on board for the better of clubs rather than on-field rivalry. Next year we should be improved, and I say by 2020, we'll be competitive again. It's not like all our losses have been blow-outs anyway.

Onto 2019.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I tend to agree, this Titans game is probably the first time I've really seen heads drop. Most other weeks we've been very competitive, we just aren't skilled enough to close out a game.

I still remember the shit eating grin on Toddys face when he ruined the 2011 premiership celebration week

Here we had a nothing club showing off their prize pig when he's supposed to be at the club he just won the comp with earlier that week

Hasler is probably ruined thanks to Dean Pay not being able to pull off Haslers master plan

I've seen some awful coaching

Jason Taylor anywhere but Parra

Freddy Fitler coaching his mates

Ricky Stuart being Ricky Stuart

Near 3 years of Trent Barrett destroying the culture Des and Toovey made

Matty Elliot necking himself with a tie

Trent Barrett picking Lewis Brown

Wayne Bennett at the knights

Trent Barrett researching hair gel instead of a game plan

Craig Bellamy NSW ORIGIN

Trent Barrett reading hairdresser reviews instead of coaching

Chris Anderson one marker and Anasta at FULLBACK

Trent Barrett trying to make a soup only missing a wooden spoon for it

Des Hasler 3man bench

Trent f**king Barrett

Somehow an echelon lower than all of those mongs exist Dean Pay and Trent Barrett

Those involved in the hiring of these 2 imbeciles should be permanently removed from the sport of rugby league and sent to the AFL

Also f**k you Trent Barrett

___

Juniors
I still remember the shit eating grin on Toddys face when he ruined the 2011 premiership celebration week

Here we had a nothing club showing off their prize pig when he's supposed to be at the club he just won the comp with earlier that week

Hasler is probably ruined thanks to Dean Pay not being able to pull off Haslers master plan

I've seen some awful coaching

Jason Taylor anywhere but Parra

Freddy Fitler coaching his mates

Ricky Stuart being Ricky Stuart

Near 3 years of Trent Barrett destroying the culture Des and Toovey made

Matty Elliot necking himself with a tie

Trent Barrett picking Lewis Brown

Wayne Bennett at the knights

Trent Barrett researching hair gel instead of a game plan

Craig Bellamy NSW ORIGIN

Trent Barrett reading hairdresser reviews instead of coaching

Chris Anderson one marker and Anasta at FULLBACK

Trent Barrett trying to make a soup only missing a wooden spoon for it

Des Hasler 3man bench

Trent f**king Barrett

Somehow an echelon lower than all of those mongs exist Dean Pay and Trent Barrett

Those involved in the hiring of these 2 imbeciles should be permanently removed from the sport of rugby league and sent to the AFL

Also f**k you Trent Barrett
You forgot to mention Trent Barrett.

Dave_

Juniors
I don't know... I think Trent is finally providing value for NRL fans after all these years of being useless.

Completely running Manly into the ground to the point people are calling for them to be kicked out or merged again? A supremely respectable effort that makes up for all his shortcomings as a player.

Long live Trent!

I don't know... I think Trent is finally providing value for NRL fans after all these years of being useless.

Completely running Manly into the ground to the point people are calling for them to be kicked out or merged again? A supremely respectable effort that makes up for all his shortcomings as a player.

Long live Trent!
Is there a reason you've not yet died in a fire? I'd like you to try it

Latest posts