What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tall black vs the boomers

boomers vs tall blacks

• tall blacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • boomers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

El Diablo

Post Whore
I think the Aussies will haave a better team playing than the hacks that played last time.

Is it still the case that only 1 of them can go to the Olympics? If so, that's too bad after NZ's good showing in the worlds last year.

CanadianSteve said:
Is it still the case that only 1 of them can go to the Olympics? If so, that's too bad after NZ's good showing in the worlds last year.

new zealand has all ready qualfied for the olympics the series is just for seeding

southern warrior said:
CanadianSteve said:

new zealand has all ready qualfied for the olympics the series is just for seeding

That makes sense, because of their high finish last year. But is Aus guaranteed to go, or do they have to win?

Goldthorpe

Bench
CanadianSteve said:
southern warrior said:
CanadianSteve said:

That makes sense, because of their high finish last year. But is Aus guaranteed to go, or do they have to win?

AUS and NZ are quailified for Athens, is series is only for seeding and PAY BACK!

Cheers
AJ

Anonymous

Juniors
Aussie win second test 90-76.

great prediction seeing the game was the night before

Your sense of humour is really on fire mate. Clinton Toopi Warriors player of the Year 2003. :roll:

Michael_Selway

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:

Your sense of humour is really on fire mate. Clinton Toopi Warriors player of the Year 2003. :roll:

clinton toopi isnt a bad fighter as you can see him agaiinst myles and morrison on my site in my signature below

Goldthorpe

Bench
Michael_Selway said:
Thierry Henry said:

clinton toopi isnt a bad fighter as you can see him agaiinst myles and morrison on my site in my signature below

Clinton's brother plays over here in Perth, he must be the biggest player i have ever seen on a football field!

Latest posts