What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tariq Sims re-signs

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
There was an article when he signed with us about how he loved moving back to the Gong and showing his kids all the places that he used to hang out as a kid..........

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/5810062/sims-keeping-destiny-well-in-his-own-hands/

This still doesn’t indicate why Sims was in Newcastle. There was a trial against the Knights in the ‘Gong, was there another in Newcastle that I don’t know about?

Pretty sure Sims played in the one at WIN Stadium.

getsmarty

Immortal
This still doesn’t indicate why Sims was in Newcastle. There was a trial against the Knights in the ‘Gong, was there another in Newcastle that I don’t know about.

Pretty sure Sims played in the one at WIN Stadium.

Does it really matter....seriously mate..who care's where he lives...no ones business...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Captain in waiting IMO.....Speaks well and is passionate about the Dragons :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
I remember Freddy Fitler being asked after this seasons Origin season, whom impressed you most in the entire squad. His answer was the number 18 (Sims) who didn't get on the field for the first 2 matches. Said he was inspirational and a leader!
Couldnt agree more give him the captaincy now....move Widdop back to 5/8 ....show Mary the door and lets get on with 2019

Bench
I wonder if we could go back & find those who thought he was a dud when he first came to the Dragons mid season. Egg on their face & probably happy about it .LOL
Next will be the Norman haters.
I’m ready for the challenge, Norman is a waste of space

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
In part, “Sims (and the team) we’re travelling from Newcastle to Wollongong”.
images