What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tate is a low grub

Alpha

Juniors
Punches like a f**king ladyboy as well.

Absolute cat punching someone on the ground.

thrawn

Juniors
Not sure how you can stay on the field after punching a defenseless guy on the ground...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Why the hell isn't that 10 in the bin after Jennings one?!?!

Qlders will call it whining but there is simply no debating this

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Great stuff, every roach deserves a punch in the chops.

What do you expect him to do after copping a swinging arm. It's Origin!

Charlie124

First Grade
The reason he didnt get binned is because he didnt run 30m to hit the bloke. Ref said he saw the NSW infringement first. I think i love Brent Tate even more than i already did, what a mad bloke.

Shorty

Staff member
I wouldn't have disagreed if Tate was punished however he got an elbow to the eye socket.
Conveniently left that out though, didn't you?

shiznit

Coach
dawsons-ugly-cry.jpg

Wally21

Bench
Yep you keep loving your grub. Low act of Thaiday proportions. Actually, probably worse.

Vic Mackey

Referee
So when a bloke is lying on the ground with someone on top of him, someone comes over the top I.e third man in, and punches him square in the face with no chance of retaliation it's ok?

Didgi

So when a bloke is lying on the ground with someone on top of him, someone comes over the top I.e third man in, and punches him square in the face with no chance of retaliation it's ok?

So when a bloke is lying on the ground with someone on top of him, someone comes over the top I.e. third man in, and pushes an elbow into his eye socket and keeps it there with no chance of retaliation it's ok?

Conveniently forgetting this bit :roll:

Desert Qlder

First Grade

When it is a roach, f**kin oath!

What did you expect, the red carpet to be rolled out for your mob when they went to Brisbane? Lang Park is a very different place to Homebush fella.