What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tatola

Rabbit toes

First Grade
just a shout out to this kid. He’s been slowly building and getting better with ea game. The numbers he’s putting up off the bench are on par or bettter with starting high profile players from other clubs. If he starts offloading here and there he’ll be a real weapon.E32BA157-CE67-432C-9D47-F2D54FA5E881.jpeg

Seems even Nicholls has a few offloads in him. Both more running metres than Napa.

ThingFish

Juniors
just a shout out to this kid. He’s been slowly building and getting better with ea game. The numbers he’s putting up off the bench are on par or bettter with starting high profile players from other clubs. If he starts offloading here and there he’ll be a real weapon.View attachment 19093

Seems even Nicholls has a few offloads in him. Both more running metres than Napa.
Very impressive kid. To the poor recruiters I gave shit to all off season, I apologise, you guys did good. Tatola, Kennar, Nicholls, inspired low budget buys.

Travitoh

First Grade
I like him a lot as a player and his attitude as a team mate can't be taught. Big future

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Kennar, Tatola, Nicholls and Jennings being a late bloomer are all bargain buys. Tatola is an absolute machine and will be very difficult to force out of the team. Runs hard and with purpose. He’s got some skills with the offloading as well. Honestly our running metres stat has just sky rocketed since last year. It was a massive problem but the coaching staff have identified it and fixed it.

callmack1

Staff member
Tatola has a massive future ahead that's for sure, he has been outstanding and he seems to be consistent too which can be rare for a young player.

Hope he can keep it up.

Last edited:

King Bunny

Juniors
tatola is a step up from past forward signings after 2014 bar nathan brown whom should had been reeled in earlier and resigned