What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TBA becomes TC

mickdo

Coach
Surprise surprise, Carroll has been named as the 17th player for Qld, with Casey McGuire as 18th man.

salivor

First Grade
He played well today but playing a game of Origin intensity in a couple of days time is a big ask. Also watching the game today you can't help but feel they missed a trick not picking Hodges in the centres.

Nah, I think its the right call leaving him out. No doubt I think he would be very close to playing, but leaving him out is wise, just because I think he is finally getting settled and needs to consolidate on this season. If he finishes this year well and continues well into next year, he will definitely be a chance.

salivor

First Grade
Winning an Origin series isn't achieved by looking to next year (From a Broncos perspective I agree with your sentiments though). We need to score 25-30 points to beat NSW and Bowman is the weak link on attack.