What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Te Maire Martin

Port Panther

Juniors
How's he been going for the tigers and is he a potential first grade player?
Only ever seen a photo of him and he reminds me of Benji.......thoughts anyone?

Slot straight into first grade. Class and maturity.
We put the kitchen sink on Moses.

Will be interesting to see where they each are in five and 10 years time.

Id back Te Mare to be a very good first grader and very possibly a star and Moses to be a trivia question 'who was related to Backdoor' and plying his trade around English first division or club rugby...

Tiger05

First Grade
Moses looks our best option at the moment. He is close to our best player and that includes Tedesco who to be fair is miles ahead of every other player in our club.

Tigerted

Juniors
Moses is the real deal.I have every confidence in this kid running the side around.He must be our dominant playmaker as Brooks is totally useless.

Tiger05

First Grade
Moses is the real deal.I have every confidence in this kid running the side around.He must be our dominant playmaker as Brooks is totally useless.

I don't think Brooks is useless but Moses looks like he will be a quality player. I'm actually starting to have more confidence in Brooks and Moses.

There are a bunch of other players who I am rapidly losing confidence including Farah and Woods.

DanOz

Juniors
To the Brooks haters - blame yourself for believing the hype. Anyone that thinks a 20 year old kid can come into grade and run a team around with senior players like Farah and be an instant superstar is kidding themselves. He is not the next big thing, a guaranteed origin half etc etc. But he is the first real half we have had since Scotty Prince and the kid is doing fine for his level of experience. If he was given a season with Austin at half the pressure would have been relieved. Next year he should get better again now that Moses is starting to find his feet.

Still have a lot of faith in Moses. I think Brooks whilst not having a fantastic season is still going ok for a young half paying NRL every week not surrounded by a fantastic team. You put Brooks in a Roosters/Broncos etc and he would be ok.

As for TeMarie Martin, he has great vision for mine. Think he will become a very good NRL player, needs to work on his defence but most halves do.

DanOz

Juniors
Still have a lot of faith in Moses. I think Brooks whilst not having a fantastic season is still going ok for a young half paying NRL every week not surrounded by a fantastic team. You put Brooks in a Roosters/Broncos etc and he would be ok.

As for TeMarie Martin, he has great vision for mine. Think he will become a very good NRL player, needs to work on his defence but most halves do.

Martin has potential in abundance. Whether he can make the next step remains to be seen. We have witnessed how much hype is worth in the real world with our current play makers. Hope the kid kicks on