What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Foundation Cup.

Big man

Juniors
I'm just wondering, where are your props, JWH and Moa are the only two props who have trialled, and Moa would be lucky to play for our Reggies team. I really want to see our pack given a good test round 1 and I'm concerned we will be disappointed with a no show. Surely you have adequate depth for the season ahead.

bellyache

Bench
I'm just wondering, where are your props, JWH and Moa are the only two props who have trialled, and Moa would be lucky to play for our Reggies team. I really want to see our pack given a good test round 1 and I'm concerned we will be disappointed with a no show. Surely you have adequate depth for the season ahead.
Looking at your Charity Shield stats you only have 1 inexperienced prop worth feeding;
Total runs
Greg Inglis – 14 (139m)
Dave Tyrrell - 14 (90m)
Ben Te’o – 12 (62m)
George Burgess – 11 (82m)
Bryson Goodwin - 11 (81m)
Ben Lowe – 11 (42m)
Issac Luke – 10 (86m)
Roy Asotasi – 10 (53m):lol:
Sam Burgess – 10 (49m):lol:
John Sutton – 10 (49m)
Hitups
George Burgess – 8 (57m)
Sam Burgess - 8 (43m):lol:
Michael Crocker – 7 (42m)
Chris McQueen - 5 (32m)
Ben Lowe – 5 (26m)
Roy Asotasi – 5 (23m:lol:

Big man

Juniors
Looking at your Charity Shield stats you only have 1 inexperienced prop worth feeding;
Total runs
Greg Inglis – 14 (139m)
Dave Tyrrell - 14 (90m)
Ben Te’o – 12 (62m)
George Burgess – 11 (82m)
Bryson Goodwin - 11 (81m)
Ben Lowe – 11 (42m)
Issac Luke – 10 (86m)
Roy Asotasi – 10 (53m):lol:
Sam Burgess – 10 (49m):lol:
John Sutton – 10 (49m)
Hitups
George Burgess – 8 (57m)
Sam Burgess - 8 (43m):lol:
Michael Crocker – 7 (42m)
Chris McQueen - 5 (32m)
Ben Lowe – 5 (26m)
Roy Asotasi – 5 (23m:lol:

Hehehe you got those stats from league HQ, their stats are amateur stats lol, they had Roy,Sam,Issac and co playing 80min lol, maybe we had run on 22 players and most players only got half a game. But still we acknowledge there is massive room for improvement and round 1 will be a great time to improve. D day is coming girls.

bellyache

Bench

Springbokfly

Juniors

Easts by 40

Big man

Juniors
Easts by 40

Why the silence, who is your expected pack and reserves, please tell me you are not going to rush old man LOD and SBW into the team lol. LOD was embarrassing on Saturday night, was he wearing betta brake boots lol and SBW will certainly have a target on his back, we will test his shonky pectoral muscle out, thats for sure, we may even do him a favour and take him out for the season.

Springbokfly

Juniors
My round one team
1. Inglis
2. Merritt
3. Farrell
4. Champion
5. Everingham
6 Sutton
7. reynolds
8. Burgess
9. Luke
10. Asostasi
11. McQueen
12. T'eo
13. Crocker
14. Peats
15. Lima
16. Lowe
17. Clarke
Tyrell and G Burgess unlucky to miss out but Lima is an experienced go forward prop and needs to be there. Clarke is too versatile to leave out and has great leg speed. Lowe is in favour and has played well in all three trials.

Easts by 40

bellyache

Bench
Why the silence, who is your expected pack and reserves, please tell me you are not going to rush old man LOD and SBW into the team lol. LOD was embarrassing on Saturday night, was he wearing betta brake boots lol and SBW will certainly have a target on his back, we will test his shonky pectoral muscle out, thats for sure, we may even do him a favour and take him out for the season.
Springbok reveals no secrets... Be patient and wait till our team announcement.

Latest posts