What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for next week

nullasharks

Juniors
After todays performances my team for next week is

1.Simmons
2.Albert
3.Scott
4.Vagana
5.Neilson
6.Kearny
7.Dykes
8.Ross
9.Kingston
10.Douglas
11.Williams
12.Thomsen
13.Gallen

14.Maiva
15.Hilder
16.Ciraldo, Bird, Bailey
17.Latu

Inferno

Coach
nullasharks said:
After todays performances my team for next week is

1.Simmons
2.Albert
3.Scott
4.Vagana
5.Neilson
6.Kearny
7.Dykes
8.Ross
9.Kingston
10.Douglas
11.Williams
12.Thomsen
13.Gallen

14.Maiva
15.Hilder
16.Ciraldo, Bird, Bailey
17.Latu

looks good nullashark but I'd prefer if we promoted a real centre and moved Scott to the wing.

Also
16.Ciraldo, Bird, Bailey
that should be the order they go in.

newman

First Grade
Yep. Thatll be close to the side that gets beaten AT HOME for the third time this year, and our fifth loss.

fizman

Bench
I think you are being pretty generous, its time for a serious shake up. I thought I heard that Premier League won pretty comfortably, can anyone confirm??

nullasharks

Juniors
Sorry forgot about pommeroy

1.Albert
2.Scott
3.Pommeroy
4.Vagana
5.Simmons/Covell Dont really care they are both sh*t, but simmons for the speed
6.Kearny
7.Dykes
8.Ross
9.Kingston
10.Douglas
11.Williams
12.Thomson
13.Gallen

14.Maiva
15.Ciraldo/Bird
16.Hilder
17.Latu

Barrowmundi

I agree wit your team nullasharks, but I would personally give Clifford Manua a go in place of Hilder. IMO Hilder has not returned to his good form of 2004, but we need something from someone and its not Raper.

Jo Ryan

Juniors
Thank god you are not picking the team,Barrowmundi. Hilder was one of the best again today but didn't get much ball but defense was good. Sound no nonsense player, no penalties etc, thats what this bloody team need, I am sick to death of the show ponies.

Barrowmundi

Fair point JO RYAN, but I think we need someone with something extra in attack, maybe Hilder should stay and someone else get culled but you must agree we need more strike power.

The Shire

Juniors
1 Albert
2 Simmons
3 Scot
4 Pommeroy
5 Covell
6 Vangana
7 Dykes (C)
8 Ross
9 Kinga
10 Douglas
11 Williams
12 Thompson
13 Gallen

14 latu
15 Ciraldo
16 Manua
17 Hilder

carinashark

First Grade
Why Bird ? he has done nothing!~ And dont even think about Albert! Pomeroy is not ready, I haven t seen him pull off a decent tackle yet and Im starting to worry.

The Popper

Bench
There's gotta be changes. Our Premier League team won by 40 points. And don't just drop a winger. Drop some of the players that stuff up. Not Albert. What a waste of money, but it's not his fault. A ton of pace and we won't set him up for a run or give him the ball. Bloody hell. Any one of us could probably coach this lot and get results that are not much worse, Blacktip, Frenzy, Beeker, Quigs, Aries, etc, etc. It's a bloody disgrace and an insult to the good people of the Sutherland Shire.
PS: Calm down, Popper. It doesn't matter if we win or lose, as long as there are jobs for the boys!

Inferno

Coach
Frome http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=60212
Having worked so hard to get back in the contest, Raper was disappointed they dropped off and said some players would pay the price.

"We didn't play well, we had an opportunity to win that game," Raper said.

"I've got a reserve grade side that's been playing pretty well for four or five weeks, blokes waiting for an opportunity.

"I've been loyal to date, I'm probably going to have to make some changes. You can't go 1-4 and not make certain changes...we can't continue losing other wise the season's going to slip away from us."

Hmm, I'd say Covell will be gone, If Raper had any brains Bailey would be gone as well. Simmons won't be going anywhere and Scott didn't play any worse than he has already so I don't think he's going anywhere.

Who else might be demoted for a while?

The Popper

Bench
Albert
Scott
Kelly
Pomeroy
Covell
Vagana
Borg
Ross
Kingston
Thompson
Williams
Gallen
Ciraldo
Res (take your pick):
Hilder
Maiava
Manua
Bailey
Dykes
Latu
We gotta do something. Covell's needed for his goalkicking.

Latest posts