What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for round 12 v Cowboys

Anonymous

Juniors
Dragons team to play the Cowboys – no changes from last week.

Nathan Blacklock has been named again in the Premier League side.

Coach: Nathan Brown

1. Ben HORNBY
2. Amos ROBERTS
3. Chris NERO
4. Matt COOPER
5. Hassan SALEH
6. Dean BYRNE
7. Brett FIRMAN
8. Luke BAILEY
9. Mark RIDDELL
10. Jason RYLES
11. Brent KITE
12. Lance THOMPSON (c)
13. Shaun TIMMINS
Res:
14. Ian DONNELLY
15. John CROSS
16. Dean YOUNG
17. Damien BOWER
18. Henry PERENARA

ONE TO BE OMITTED

legend

Coach
Carn the Cowboys. A win here will see them right in the hunt for the top eight and I think they have a pretty good record against the Dragons don't they? :?:

Anonymous

Juniors
legend said:
Carn the Cowboys. A win here will see them right in the hunt for the top eight and I think they have a pretty good record against the Dragons don't they? :?:

In Townsville they have. But I dont think they've ever beaten Saints in Sydney. The Cowboys have been on the end of a couple hidings in recent years.

But I'm not taking them lightly. The Cowboys are fielding a pretty strong team. There are some very good players including their centres with Hannay and Bowman looking dangerous against Cooper and Nero. If the Cowboys are gong to win this, that might be where they go.

IMO, Hannay is in great form but he copped a knock last weekend and may be carrying the injury into next Sunday's match. Morrison is in doubt as well.

I'm really looking forward to see how Firman and Byrne go after playing in difficult conditions last weekend. They should be working out a few combos now.

In any case, Saints front row are a sight to behold with Ryles and Bailey playing as good as ever and they should have the edge over Morrison and Campion. Its going to hard for the Cowboys if Saints take it up the middle...which they will.

legend

Coach
I think it will be a close game either way. This is a game the Cowboys need to win if people are to take them seriously. Murray has them playing consistent footy and the Dragons have a habit of underestimating teams they are supposed to beat easily.

If I end going to to this match, is my safety assured if I cheer for the Cowboys? :shock:

Anonymous

Juniors
ozbash said:
any word when quentin pongia will attack the enemy ?

Ozbash: Pongia arrives Friday from France and will start training next week.
He will initially play in the Reserves and will get his start when Bailey and Ryles are called up to Origin.

Legend. You're safety is assured. I have a spare Red Vee jumper for you which I'm sure you'll be more than keen to put on. :lol: