What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAM FOR Round 5 & 6

ozzie

Bench
Having to take into consideration - those missing and those going to be missing in the near future - namely me for a week or two on holidays i have named the following side for the game against NEWTON

Lord Reynoldson
BP
Ozzy
Penelope Pittstop
Brook

Reserves: In order

Roosterboy (if he is ready to post)
Roostargirl (at own request)

The game against Sharkies

Roosterboy
Roostargirl
Brook
Lord Reynoldson
OVP (standby Penelope-Pittstop)

Reserves
BP (3rd reserve) shame we only have two
Ozzy

The way i see it we definitely have lost TheEye, which is a damn shame. Has anyone seen or heard from Waxer and OVP?? I will resend a pm to Dougie but he may be too busy in his new job (sound familiar??)

I chat to OVP a fair bit. So I'll ask him what's doin'. I know he wanted a month off. Which should make him available for the game against the Sharkies. I'll let you know..

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
Having to take into consideration - those missing and those going to be missing in the near future - namely me for a week or two on holidays i have named the following side for the game against NEWTON

Lord Reynoldson
BP
Ozzy
Penelope Pittstop
Brook

Not really sure my article is up to a game v Newtown. What about a swap with RG so we have our strongest team up for this game?

ozzie

Bench
mate i think a lot of our posts will up to the standard of Newtown (they are defeatable).

Brook's team i believe knocked them out of the semi's in the (the word we don't use) forum..last year. I believe the ref was VERY lenient on them this game - i nearly called for a plagiarist post (but I wrote mine in the other forum we don't mention on one of their players)...lolol :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also got a nine for mine - the one on Bevan - mine was named the Band Aid Warrior, but it doesn't matter how much you tell the story it has to be similar as there is only o :p ne story to tell..

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
ozzie said:

Lord Reynoldson
BP
Ozzy
Penelope Pittstop
Brook

Not really sure my article is up to a game v Newtown. What about a swap with RG so we have our strongest team up for this game?

Hey BP (nice try being nice now after the bimbo comments hey??) :D believe me the article you have written BP has to be better than mine (considering I haven't even written one yet) :shock:

Thanks Oz for the time off I definately need time off this round because for the next month I am working almost full time. OMG the thought of that is about to kill me :evil:

Honestly, my boss is off on a big holiday and I have to go in and run the place in her absence (havent had to do that for about 4 years - very stressful position) So I am not really going to have much free time over the next months with working, the kids and a painful husband. :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
I believe the ref was VERY lenient on them this game - i nearly called for a plagiarist post (but I wrote mine in the other forum we don't mention on one of their players)...lolol :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also got a nine for mine - the one on Bevan - mine was named the Band Aid Warrior, but it doesn't matter how much you tell the story it has to be similar as there is only o :p ne story to tell..

There goes $10 out of our team coffers. A $5 fine for bagging the ref and a $5 fine for bring the game into disrepute. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Hey BP (nice try being nice now after the bimbo comments hey??) :D

where who wHoT when how?

Geeze 8) I was just being realistic. Newtown had a wide range of 9. + scores last round. I can't crack more than an 8.6. Theres no point putting a 7 - lower 8 article up against a team that going to get 9's. Just seems more plausible putting our strongest team up against them.

I'm not being defeatest, just can't see what the point is.

ozzie

Bench
hmmmm- only one of our poster got more than a 9...correct me if I'm worng so buddy 8) your in good company

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:
Hey BP (nice try being nice now after the bimbo comments hey??) :D

where who wHoT when how?

Geeze 8) I was just being realistic. Newtown had a wide range of 9. + scores last round. I can't crack more than an 8.6. Theres no point putting a 7 - lower 8 article up against a team that going to get 9's. Just seems more plausible putting our strongest team up against them.

I'm not being defeatest, just can't see what the point is.

Yes well then why would you put me up against them my highest score has only been an 8. (yours is 8.6) I dont understand (maybe I am the bimbo afterall) :lol: :lol:

You are way more experienced than I could ever hope to be BP.

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I played 2 trial games at the place we don't name before playing the real thing. Not what I'd call experience.

Ozzie, I believe thats 2 in the team with 9+ as PP got a 10 @ the place we don't name + a 9+. I think LR did ok for the pirates too. Brook got a 9+ along the way I'm sure of it.

Anyway, we can go around in circles all day. My best mark was my first article at the place we don't name and it's been all down hill since then. Race ya ozzie! :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I played 2 trial games at the place we don't name before playing the real thing. Not what I'd call experience.

Ozzie, I believe thats 2 in the team with 9+ as PP got a 10 @ the place we don't name + a 9+. I think LR did ok for the pirates too. Brook got a 9+ along the way I'm sure of it.

Anyway, we can go around in circles all day. My best mark was my first article at the place we don't name and it's been all down hill since then. Race ya ozzie! :lol:

OK Good its all solved your still playing against the Newtown becuase your scores are MUCH better than mine and I am playing against the SHARKS.

Watch OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speed humps again.

Geeze..............................are you guys OK!!!!

The Backpacker

Juniors
In light of the recent news, I will have a memorable article to post. (I said memorable not necessarily good) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
ALLL BOW DOWN IN THE PRESENCE OF THE HIGH ALMIGHTY....

I have spoke (you may say its with folked tongue but) BP you are sentenced to writing 750 words on a rugby league topic of your liking no two words are to the same ie bugger bugger bum bum. etc

Your topic will make sense and will get at least 8.5 points - am I making myself clear ??

(I hope so because I can't keep this up for too much longer...)

You will place your post in the thread that it belongs too - ie the game thread titled Newtown V Roosters by no later than Wednesday 2 July by 9pm EST.

Now off with you and carry out your allotted task

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Does the 750 have to include the title? LMAO

LMAO!! You might be old but you know what??? your very funny :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) loves you!!! (even though you think I am a bimbo)

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
The Backpacker said:
Does the 750 have to include the title? LMAO

LMAO!! You might be old but you know what??? your very funny :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) loves you!!! (even though you think I am a bimbo)

Not a Bimbo darling. 'The' *~*Bimbo*~*. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Aww shucks, I kinda like you too.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Does venting ones spleen count as passion?

Are swear words allowed?

Can I surround my article in the flames of hell?

Shall I maybe wait a few days to write it?

Are we all so stupid that no one reads the rules?

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
Does venting ones spleen count as passion?

Are swear words allowed?

Can I surround my article in the flames of hell?

Shall I maybe wait a few days to write it?

Are we all so stupid that no one reads the rules?

no flames allowed - images - yes wait - yes we are stupid