What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Eels V Storm

Eelogical

Referee
Parramatta Eels
1. Clint Gutherson
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Waqa Blake
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitch Moses
8. Kane Evans
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Manu Ma’u
13. Nathan Brown
Interchange
14. Brad Takairangi
15. Daniel Alvaro
16. Tepai Moeroa
17. Marata Niukore
18. Ray Stone
19. Jaeman Salmon
20. Peni Terepo
21. Josh Hoffman

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/09/17/team-list-storm-v-eels-semi-finals/

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Although we finished top 4 in 2017, I feel this squad is quite stronger, as in 2017 we had a few injuries including Gutho.

Someone tell me who's not on that list because of injury?

Eelogical

Referee
Although we finished top 4 in 2017, I feel this squad is quite stronger, as in 2017 we had a few injuries including Gutho.

Someone tell me who's not on that list because of injury?
A mate told me that Salmon might have a dodgy carp muscle. Everybody else are good to go.

Eelogical

Referee
We have made five changes to the starting 13 and four changes to the bench since the Magic round massacre.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I love Stone and am dissapointed hes not in the 17 but based on last weeks form he couldnt be selected ahead of Alvaro or Teps.
Regardless Stone appears to be a BA favorite so im sure he'll see lots of game time next season if not later in our run to this years GF.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Guy on FB saying he saw Sivo in a moon boot today. Precautionary only as a result of last game injury. Said Sivo is being driven to Melb and not flying which could cause swelling.

Gronk

Staff member
Will be interesting to see who they fly down to Mexico as 18th and 19th men, considering that they need all hands on deck for Wenty on Saturday arvo.

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k Wenty.

Ok maybe that's harsh but if the choice is having quality cover for FG (especially with any kind of cloud over Sivo) or winning a NSW Cup semi I know which one I'd be choosing.

Noise

Coach
Yep. First grade is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd....100th priority. BA takes who ever the f**k he wants and Wenty deal with it.

Latest posts