What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list thread - Vs Sharks Rnd 13

Gronk

Staff member
Predicted Teams via FoxSports

Cronulla Sharks v Parramatta Eels (4:05pm)

Last week’s Sharks team: 1. Will Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 14. Siosifa Talakai 20. Jackson Ferris 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Shaun Johnson 19. Braydon Trindall 8. Braden Hamlin-Uele 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Toby Rudolf 14. Connor Tracey 15. Jack Williams 16. Teig Wilton 17. Royce Hunt

Team Tips: Star centre pairing Josh Dugan and Jesse Ramien are expected to make comebacks from hamstring injuries. Coach John Morris said Matt Moylan is also a chance to return, which would see Johnson shift to halfback in Chad Townsends’ absence and Moylan come in at No.6. Andrew Fifita is due back from hamstring and finger injuries. Scott Sorensen is due back from a knee injury and will come into calculations.

Last week’s Eels team: 1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 15. Marata Niukore 13. Nathan Brown 14. Andrew Davey 16. Kane Evans 17. Oregon Kaufusi 18. Brad Takairangi

Team Tips: Star back-rower Ryan Matterson is expected to play after he was rested against the Bulldogs due to a concussion. “He wanted to play and could have probably played but I know he had a period before with some heavy head knocks and missed a bit when he was at the Roosters so we just need to make sure the health and safety of our players is the most important thing,” coach Brad Arthur said.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/f3cc7ceed007d3efbf9ea2b5c26f6e9b

eels_fan

First Grade
Still no Matto.

Stone back for Taka at least allows a spell for Mahoney if needed.

84 Baby

Referee
To be honest, it's quite concerning that a winger of Fergo's quality hasn't got a try after 12 rounds. Any winger, for that fact.
We’re third on the ladder. I love Fergo but honestly I’d take a decent season over him scoring any tries. He’ll get some before the end of the year, I just don’t want it from being a greedy guts like trying to barge over a poofteenth of a blind side, or catching a bomb instead of batting it back to a teammate

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They said he could have played last week but held out to this week to be safe

Wonder if there is something else up.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest, it's quite concerning that a winger of Fergo's quality hasn't got a try after 12 rounds. Any winger, for that fact.

he takes plenty of hit ups, makes a lot of metres and he's a solid defender

the tries will come

Latest posts