What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

Gronk

Staff member
Its a long off season Gronky. Gotta get em while ya can mate. Although If BA lets one of our 6 or 7 go in favour of Jake look out. All hell will break loose. Id get to work now preparing your defence strategy should this eventuate. 😁
It's not about me mate. There are plenty on here (and the most vocal) who I see have chosen to get behind the team and the sarcasm and jokes have taken a back seat. Just a few left TBH. Just an observation.

Gazzamatta

Coach
It's not about me mate. There are plenty on here (and the most vocal) who I see have chosen to get behind the team and the sarcasm and jokes have taken a back seat. Just a few left TBH. Just an observation.
Dont let it stress you dude. Just enjoy the ride. Its fu*king amazing.

Noise

Coach
So regarding ticket scarcity, I got my youngest son and one of his mates tickets to the Parra v Panfers game at CommBank 6 weeks or whatever ago. His mates mum and dad and their other younger son tagged along as well. These people NEVER watch rugby league, but since that game, they've jumped on the bandwagon well and truly. They've got their house decorated blue and gold and now their bragging about having secured tix for the GF... They wouldn't be able to name 3 players in the Eels 17. It's purely a "I was there!! were you?" exercise... Meanwhile I've got a mate who has been a season ticket holder for 35 years who can't get tix.... That shit ain't right....
It might not seem fair now but tickets have been available since June. You either secure them early and risk your team not making it or wait until the last week and risk not getting a ticket. IMO waiting until the last week is the bigger risk because you can always sell them if you bought them early and don’t want to go.

Gronk

Staff member
Sure, but being part of a dynamic young team with few weaknesses helps. We'll all be watching how the Pennys go without Api and Kikau next year. Plus how he goes in origin, if picked.

King-Gutho94

Coach
It might not seem fair now but tickets have been available since June. You either secure them early and risk your team not making it or wait until the last week and risk not getting a ticket. IMO waiting until the last week is the bigger risk because you can always sell them if you bought them early and don’t want to go.
Don't think it was June.

It was only 6-7 weeks ago they actually announced the game would definitely be in Sydney.

As PVL had his spat with Dom over the stadiums.

Isn't he lucky he didn't move it to Brisbane out of spite.

That would have backfired massively on PVL imagine the blow up if it was Parra v Penrith in Brisbane.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Sure, but being part of a dynamic young team with few weaknesses helps. We'll all be watching how the Pennys go without Api and Kikau next year. Plus how he goes in origin, if picked.

So Joey has made a huge prediction. First one ever. Come Sunday he will be demanding Moses is the Australian 7. Hes dead set looney tunes that fu*ker.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yeah and "what about that kick?" I quite like Slater, Tallis and James Graham now days. Fittler and Johns are definitely not my style.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well Gus Gould has spoken, he can’t see any scenario where Panthers lose…..if it’s close it’s because panthers chose to keep it close, before running away with it…..

Latest posts