What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

IFR33K

Coach
One thing is for sure. If opacic is ruled out, one can’t help but feel for him.

He fought his way back into the team and our defense improved with him in the team.

I didn’t think he was worthy of a FG spot, but even he exceeded my expectations of him. Not an attacking weapon and defensively strong.

Suitman

Post Whore
One thing is for sure. If opacic is ruled out, one can’t help but feel for him.

He fought his way back into the team and our defense improved with him in the team.

I didn’t think he was worthy of a FG spot, but even he exceeded my expectations of him. Not an attacking weapon and defensively strong.

His defence is superb, and he knows how to find the tryline when given an opportunity.
A great loss to the team.

Eelogical

Referee
Penrith have lost 10 games since 2020
3 x Parramatta
3 x Melbourne
1 x Souths
1 x Cronulla - Origin Reps out
1 x Wests Tigers - Origin Reps out
1 x North Queensland - Final round resting

So technically 3 of the 7 losses they have suffered when trotting out their main side have come from us.
Nothing is more uncertain than facts.

yy_cheng

Coach
Mmmmmm, what to wear on Sunday?
I've decided on the yellow jersey on the left and the "EELS' scarf above it.
My daughter has most of my other jersey's and stuff.
I certainly have a soft spot for the jersey lower right.

View attachment 66787
I liked the 09 one the best. My 2nd favourite is the one we always lose in. A yellow and white one with horizontal stripes.

Chipmunk

Coach
Penrith have lost 10 games since 2020
3 x Parramatta
3 x Melbourne
1 x Souths
1 x Cronulla - Origin Reps out
1 x Wests Tigers - Origin Reps out
1 x North Queensland - Final round resting

So technically 3 of the 7 losses they have suffered when trotting out their main side have come from us.
I think you'll find two of those Storm losses, JFH and Cleary didn't play.

T.S Quint

Coach
wasn't 4 of them to us ?

Yes.
That doesn’t change the fact that they are much more likely to win because of their record over the past few years.
Considering that, it’s not surprising that media tipsters think the Panthers will win.

I’m not saying we won’t win, just how it would look from their point of view.

King-Gutho94

Coach

May as well call it now.

Parramatta hater & body language expert Michelle Bishop just said on SEN at the fan fest that Penrith were relaxed joking with fans compared to Parramatta who were shut off and didn't interact and supposedly looked uptight.

Here is a tip Michelle why would Parra bother with dealing with you when you been shitcanning the environment around the club and calling the players childish a few weeks back when dealing with media.

StEely Matt

Juniors

May as well call it now.

Parramatta hater & body language expert Michelle Bishop just said on SEN at the fan fest that Penrith were relaxed joking with fans compared to Parramatta who were shut off and didn't interact and supposedly looked uptight.

Here is a tip Michelle why would Parra bother with dealing with you when you been shitcanning the environment around the club and calling the players childish a few weeks back when dealing with media.
What a joke. If anything, Penrith looked shut off and uptight! I was there.
Dylbro was having a laugh, Lane was waving to the crowd, RCG was all smiles, even BA cracked a sly grin.
I didn't see one Penrith player crack a smile.. Probably because there were 98% Eels fans there!

May as well call it now.

Bea simply turns the negatives against the club around. He loves the siege mentality. Gets all braveheart, the bald bunker.

He gets criticised for selecting his kid a lot, but here you are in the grand final.

Id be happy to see Mrs Sheens at fullback and Benjis fleshlight in the backline to reach a grand final. Might see some better defence too.

King-Gutho94

Coach
What a joke. If anything, Penrith looked shut off and uptight! I was there.
Dylbro was having a laugh, Lane was waving to the crowd, RCG was all smiles, even BA cracked a sly grin.
I didn't see one Penrith player crack a smile.. Probably because there were 98% Eels fans there!
Yeah Bishop loves Penrith and does anything to have a dig at Parra.

I reckon the players have completely brushed her after her comments 2 weeks ago about how they supposedly act like children whenever the media are there.

What about her sooking that Dylan Edwards got booed.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

May as well call it now.

Yet, Fletcher on the Matty Johns show switched his tip to the eels, as the boys looked so relaxed at the Daily M’s……not that it means much…