What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

hindy111

Post Whore
There were plenty of housing commission homes or war service homes in the area but not all were. I had friends in Kenny Place, Evans Road, Robbs Place, Cox's Cres and we lived in Lachlan Grove and they weren't. My grandparents lived in Honiton Ave and they built their fibro house as did my parents.

EDIT: well to be fair I am only guessing because as a kid I did not even know what housing commission was. There was zero haves / have nots going on when I was a kid.

You are also a powerful millionaire

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Did anyone here go to the fanfest yesterday?

I was right at the back so couldnt get a good enough view but someone told me the Eels players look relaxed and chilled, compared to the Panthers player who looked serious and bit on edge.

Could be a good sign, not sure. Looking forward to Sunday.

Gronk

Staff member

I was right at the back so couldnt get a good enough view but someone told me the Eels players look relaxed and chilled, compared to the Panthers player who looked serious and bit on edge.

I could hear you mad merkins in Martin Place from my office.

Angry_eel

First Grade

I was there. I was fine with most other players, Gutho looked a bit depressed/thinking/in his head. Penrith players looked like the standard Orcs team who know they're too good.

Have to say though, it must get tiring for the players. Every journo asks the same questions

Parra: "How will you break the hoodoo?"
Penrith: "How will you go back to back?"

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
on the latest Freddy & The 8th, Joey mentioned the 2001 GF breakfast and how the media went on about how the knights knew they had us beat cos the eels were all tense and knights relaxed .... he said it was horseshit - some numpty from the media asked and they just went yeah but it wasn't true

T.S Quint

Coach

I wasn’t there, but I saw some pictures.
I think something may have gone wrong with the dry cleaning because all the players looked like their pants were two sizes too small.

Angry_eel

First Grade
I wasn’t there, but I saw some pictures.
I think something may have gone wrong with the dry cleaning because all the players looked like their pants were two sizes too small.
Get with the times mate. Business Shirts, Tight Chinos and RM Williams Boots are the go. Even my Doctor wears this attire.

T.S Quint

Coach
Get with the times mate. Business Shirts, Tight Chinos and RM Williams Boots are the go. Even my Doctor wears this attire.

Fair enough.
But maybe lose the wallets and phones out of the pockets of your pants are going to be that tight.