What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

Bandwagon

Staff member
Hindmarsh saying we should have gone with another forward, not JA. Gordy and Fletcher also saying Nrown might play up to 40 minutes. I think maybe 30.

Nrown will play middle, so unless we push Marata / Matterson to an edge to rest Lane / Papali'i, or we get an injury/HIA, I can't see us needing him anywhere near 40.

Soto

Bench
Nrown will play middle, so unless we push Marata / Matterson to an edge to rest Lane / Papali'i, or we get an injury/HIA, I can't see us needing him anywhere near 40.
Agree. I reckon he gets 10-15 before halftime and may not get any after that depending on how the game is going...

Suitman

Post Whore
I have my thoughts on how BA will use Brown. Not sure that I want to give the Panthers any tips, yet I'm sure they are trying to cover every scenario.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
on the latest Freddy & The 8th, Joey mentioned the 2001 GF breakfast and how the media went on about how the knights knew they had us beat cos the eels were all tense and knights relaxed .... he said it was horseshit - some numpty from the media asked and they just went yeah but it wasn't true

They do keep bringing that up, it mightve been Buderus in an interview once that Eels players looked so nervous and had little responses to questions from jurnos

I'm surprised Johns even remembers it considering half the things he can't remember

hybrideel

Bench
I think the cowboys game showed that when Lane and Papa get a bit of a break, their play at the back end is better. I think each of them need a 10 minute spell. Maybe Marata covers than and Brown does Marata normal job in the middle through that period

Suitman

Post Whore
Some nice PM's coming through to me regarding meet ups on Sunday from forumites that I've never even met before.
I'm in the process of meeting up and organising with fellow forumites coming from QLD.
LU is a special place for this sort of stuff. I would never have met any of you without this site.

hindy111

Post Whore
I have my thoughts on how BA will use Brown. Not sure that I want to give the Panthers any tips, yet I'm sure they are trying to cover every scenario.

I find it a bit funny why people feel N.Brown is the go to man all of a sudden. Lets hope our starting 13 play well along with Matterson and Kafusi off the bench. They are our best players really. N. Browns not played in months. I like him in the bench but don't see much more then a very limited role.

Suitman

Post Whore
I find it a bit funny why people feel N.Brown is the go to man all of a sudden. Lets hope our starting 13 play well along with Matterson and Kafusi off the bench. They are our best players really. N. Browns not played in months. I like him in the bench but don't see much more then a very limited role.

I agree.
I worry about selecting a player who hasn't played NRL for months.

On the other hand .............

lucablight

First Grade
He’s been a huge part of the squad that has built up to this moment. I’m glad he’s getting his chance. He did have a couple of games in NSW so it’s not like he hasn’t had a hit out.

eels_fan

First Grade
I’d like to see the jersey presentations be made to each player by one of our premiership winners in their position (Sterlo presenting Moses, Grothe to Sivo, Bert to Dyl etc). Hope the club has something special like that planned

IFR33K

Coach
Some nice PM's coming through to me regarding meet ups on Sunday from forumites that I've never even met before.
I'm in the process of meeting up and organising with fellow forumites coming from QLD.
LU is a special place for this sort of stuff. I would never have met any of you without this site.

Hopefully we win, it’ll make a little more satisfying.

IFR33K

Coach

he’ll ad a little starch in defense. His role won’t be a massive one, but a very important one.

Latest posts