What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Im nervous about Nrown but absolutely petrified about Waqa and its not just the high ball either. His D and brain farts worry the sh*t outta me. Personally I wouldnt have played him. God give him strength. Prove me wrong Waqa!
I wouId be tempted to switch Simonson/Blake..

Gazzamatta

Coach
Other areas for concern tomorrow are the pigeon pair, Casey Badger in the NRLW and Atkins in the Bunker. Both will have their "look at me, Im on TV" moments. Both are poison to our club. Fingers crossed both teams can overcome this pair of numnuts.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Other areas for concern tomorrow are the pigeon pair, Casey Badger in the NRLW and Atkins in the Bunker. Both will have their "look at me, Im on TV" moments. Both are poison to our club. Fingers crossed both teams can overcome this pair of numnuts.
Funny way of suggesting that you'd like to get into Casey's badger...

Suitman

Post Whore
I've been pretty chilled and relaxed this week. Not too worried about any which way the result goes due to the fact that I thought the Panthers were certainties. That thought has mellowed as the week has passed.

Yet as today has gone by and tomorrow gets closer, I have found myself going through a range of emotions, each of which is more intense.

Not in any particular order, but -

- My daughter has been texting me constantly about the game. Even though I caught up with her this morning and bought a coffee from her from where she works. She's a great barista btw!

- I've been in contact with many people of whom I am catching up with tomorrow.

- I've spoken with several family members at length re possible game day tactics etc....

- I've listened to much discussion on the various radio shows.

- I've seen so much fb commentary and seen so many fb videos.

- I've researched my travel options to get to all the places I am planning on being at tomorrow.

- And lastly, I have done all my housework and shopping because tomorrow is a write-off and if we win, so will Monday be.

All part of the fun of being in a GF I suppose. 13 years after the last, I'd forgotten how much fun, yet intense, supporting the Eels at a GF can be.

However, I'm enjoying the ride.

Latest posts