What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 1 vs Dogs

Bandwagon

Staff member
Depends on circumstances

Not that would be applicable here. I don't think the "special care" provisions of the NSW crimes act would apply here, which are the only "circumstances" that push it out to 18

84 Baby

Referee
Not that would be applicable here. I don't think the "special care" provisions of the NSW crimes act would apply here, which are the only "circumstances" that push it out to 18
I don’t assume they were there on regular coaching sessions but if a player were there under those circumstances there’d be problems

Bandwagon

Staff member
I don’t assume they were there on regular coaching sessions but if a player were there under those circumstances there’d be problems

It's all a bit windy, but I reckon on the basis of one visit it would be a hard case to make. .

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'm reserving my own judgment on these dogs players suspended until we get the win on Thursday..

Bandwagon

Staff member
I'd prefer we beat them at full strength.

But hey, as long as we win. I don't give that much of a f**k.

Last edited: