What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday: Rnd 13 vs Knights

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah...nah. I'm going to a Montville retreat.
Don't forget your pants this time.

6c01ab8585506628e3b2d222f58f0879.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
With Junior and Mahoney playing Origin and unavailable for selection and with Drown back from his suspension, what changes will BA make to the side to plug that right-side defence?

I know it's only Monday, but lets see what everyone thinks will happen at 4pm tomorrow.

I'll go first:

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Blake
4. Opocic
5. Fergo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Oregan
9. Lussick
10. RCG
11. Lane
12, Matto
13. Nrown

14. Smith (if fit)
15. Papali'i
16. Cartwright
17. Marata

edit: I forgot Marata... doh!
This, but swap Lane with Papali'i

crocodile

Bench
I'd like to see him play, I reckon against Souffs he had his eye on a spot and tried to do too much to impress.

Getting some game time would take that away, and ease the pressure on him

Just my thoughts.
Like to see him play too. As long as Qld looses that is.

emjaycee

Coach
This, but swap Lane with Papali'i
I wouldn't.

I would revert back to starting with Lane on an edge so he can help set the tone in defence on that edge. Give him 20 mins and then bring Papa onto that edge for the rest of the game and give Lane a 10 minute spell. He comes back on into the middle rotation for RCG for the last 10 mins of the first half. Cartwright spells Matto who can move into the middle for Nrown and Marata spells Kaufusi.

Papa was less effective in the last 2 games with his breaking the line as other sides are expecting it now.
Give him a tired defence to run at and he will be back to his best.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
MJC's team is what it will be. If Smith is out then maybe Hipgrave on the bench. Knights are without Ponga, D Saifiti, Pearce and Green (retired the other week) but will probably bring in Clifford from the Cowboys. Their attack was atrocious yesterday.

Frizelle will probabaly be out too, injured.

I hope we play Roache as Lussick was prettty poor

hindy111

Post Whore
Looking ahead we should win our next 3 games. That is a must.

A loss to Panthers most likely. Then face the following. Bar the Cowboys I wouldn't be confident with any of these games. I think we should beat Titans also. And a chance against Roosters. Unless Penrith rested a heap in the last rnd I do not see us winning any other games.
We win our next 3 and we have collected 28 points when included the 4 points from byes.. That means we make top 8. Beating Titans and Cowboys may be enough for top 4. I feel our best win for own benefit comes against Rooster and Manly. They are the two who will take our top 4 spot.

Panthers A
Titans A
Roosters A

Souths H
Manly A

Cowboys H
Storm A
Panther H

Last edited:

Latest posts