What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rnd 21 vs Sea Eagles 🦅

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The myth that people like Gronk propagate about Jakob Arthur is that he is "steady" and "never lets anyone down".

There is a difference between "steady" and being so slow as to be a complete handbrake in attack and a passenger in defence.

And as for never letting anyone down, what would you call it when someone has as abominable a win record as Jakob (when compared to our record without him)? Isn't that letting the team down?

Boy I hope all of this blows up in my face tonight and the kid kills it.
If you weren't so quick to put shit on merkins you wouldn't need to hope.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Dude if he has a good game tonight you wankers will be saying it was 1 game against a shit Manly team and death riding him next week.

Rinse and repeat with the death riders 😂
No chance they'll be death riding him this week as well. It's not like they're a bunch of knowall merkins.

Remember if your most important player is missing and you lose it's always the backup's fault. That's footy fan 'analysis' 101.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Good bench management required.
Like giving more minutes to our better players and only giving Makatoa and Cartwright 25 minutes between them? Or do you think our guys will be too tired and fade down the back end of the game against Hasler's superior use of the bench?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
dominos pizzas have definitely shrunk .... pizza hut are bigger, but not as good

we always get vouchers for large dominos pizzas for 7.95 in the mail .... otherwise the f**kers are expensive
They're cheap if you go and pick them up yourself.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And he only played 48 minutes. With Mahoney and both edge forwards playing 80 minutes there just aren't enough minutes free to give 30 minutes to every merkin on the bench. Here's how many minutes our middles played:

MerkinMinutes vs Manly
Matterson55
Campbell-Gillard54
Paulo48
Kaufusi32
Niukore26
Makatoa15
Cartwright10

f**ken, where are the minutes supposed to come from to give merkins 16 and 17 a decent stint? They're probably not needed at all. Those 25 minutes could easily be split between Kaufusi and Niukore.

Legal Eel

Juniors
If you weren't so quick to put shit on merkins you wouldn't need to hope.
also, happy to be wrong, but you are a blight on the parramatta fan base with your relentless need to put shit on parramatta fans for having a legitimate and supportable opinion - it’s why people cleared out of this forum years ago and you just trolled off one more.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
also, happy to be wrong, but you are a blight on the parramatta fan base with your relentless need to put shit on parramatta fans for having a legitimate and supportable opinion - it’s why people cleared out of this forum years ago and you just trolled off one more.
You seem obsessed with him. Virtually all of your posts are about him or in response to him. It seems like Bartman without the parallel obsession with Suity.

Also, the whole ‘everyone f**ked off’ argument was disproven years ago by mods. This place is busier than it was.

A legal eel of all people should understand the importance of evidence.

JokerEel

First Grade

Noooo people cleared out due to the relentless bagging of our players and staff which you are also guilty of 🖕

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Penisini is young and looking a bit tired.
I have said for a month he should have been rested for a couple of weeks as its his first full season of first grade and the weekly grind is taking its toll. All young players go through it.

Get him refreshed for the finals.
I don't think he looks tired at all. He is 23rd in the NRL for tackle breaks, defending at over 90% efficiency and is averaging over 110m per game, including 278m over the past fortnight. Also only missed one tackle from the last two games.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don't think he looks tired at all. He is 23rd in the NRL for tackle breaks, defending at over 90% efficiency and is averaging over 110m per game, including 278m over the past fortnight. Also only missed one tackle from the last two games.
I gave my opinion before last night's match on his recent form which has been a little down which is expected of a young player.

He was superb last night. And deserves credit he stood up when we needed him in the 2nd half. It was Will's best game in 2-3 months.

I don't get the need to gloat when I basing my comments through what I have seen with my eyes in the past month or two.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I gave my opinion before last night's match on his recent form which has been a little down which is expected of a young player.

He was superb last night. And deserves credit he stood up when we needed him in the 2nd half. It was Will's best game in 2-3 months.

I don't get the need to gloat when I basing my comments through what I have seen with my eyes in the past month or two.
Who's gloating? I didn't think his form was down before last night's game either, though I don't think I said so. But I was surprised to look at the tackle breaks table after the game and see Penisini in 23rd place in the entire NRL. But he's always been making tough carries for us. I think his defence was always good as well. But then I'm not one to blame the edges when there's an overlap.