What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rnd 21 vs Sea Eagles đŸ¦…

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You should have just posted a red matador's cape - probably more subtle.
I just like seeing talented youngsters get a chance to impress. He’s only gotten two starts this year, and one was against the team currently running second. I’m keen to see how he goes against a mid table side. It’s very exciting.

JokerEel

Coach
Schuster was the only one of the rainbow 7 to not be picked.

I wonder if he was he the ring leader.

Schuster seems like a huge wanker.
Cries he wants to be the 5/8 the club doesn't re-sign Foran. Who has been playing great.
He gets fat and looks unfit

King-Gutho94

Coach
Schuster seems like a huge wanker.
Cries he wants to be the 5/8 the club doesn't re-sign Foran. Who has been playing great.
He gets fat and looks unfit
Absolutely he and manager has been causing trouble for a while. So obviously Schuster is hard work.

That's why it wouldn't surprise me if he was the leader of the pack last week.

King-Gutho94

Coach
It's funny how everyone whines about JA but Penisini has let in alot of tries this year and has not done much to phone home about in attack and not a peeeeeeep.
Penisini is young and looking a bit tired.
I have said for a month he should have been rested for a couple of weeks as its his first full season of first grade and the weekly grind is taking its toll. All young players go through it.

Get him refreshed for the finals.

Wally21

Bench
Whilst I don’t think young Arthur should be our only option as back up half and think the decision to promote him to the top 30 was the wrong one, I will be supporting him. I hope the young bloke goes well and I hope that Gutho, Dylbags and Judas Mahoney step up and support him. It’s on the rest of the spine to take the pressure off him

Last edited:

Latest posts