What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rnd 23 vs Dogs

Stevie

Bench
If I’m BA, I’d be telling the back 3 I don’t care about you dropping one of Burtons bombs, but if you let it bounce without going for it you’re playing NSW cup next week. The amount of bombs we’ve let bounce this year is atrocious.

strider

Post Whore
If I’m BA, I’d be telling the back 3 I don’t care about you dropping one of Burtons bombs, but if you let it bounce without going for it you’re playing NSW cup next week. The amount of bombs we’ve let bounce this year is atrocious.
People cant get near burtons bombs cos they move too much on the way down.

I think he needs to tell the rest of the team to push back in numbers to be in a position to get it if it cant be caught

Gronk

Staff member
Foxsports don’t have mail. They have NFI.

Late Mail: Mitchell Moses was named to return from a broken finger at No.7, but is no certainty to play, according to The Daily Telegraph. “I’m not too sure if I’ll play,” Moses told the Telegraph. “We’ll just have to take it day by day at the moment.” If he is ruled out Jacob Arthur will fill in at halfback. Bailey Simonsson is a chance to return from a hamstring injury after being named in the reserves, which would see Waqa Blake shift to centre and Tom Opacic drop out.

Latest posts