What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - Rnd 3 vs Sharks - Sat 27/3 Bankwest @7:35pm

Gronk

Staff member
greatwgite.gif

chiefy1

Juniors
Huge scoop

Will Smith 3
Marata 11
Stone 17.

May not be listed that way but will be on Saturday if my sauce is good

Heard it here first :rofl: gronk-owski

hindy111

Post Whore
Huge scoop

Will Smith 3
Marata 11
Stone 17.

May not be listed that way but will be on Saturday if my sauce is good

Heard it here first :rofl: gronk-owski

Interesting. I've been told by my sources Dunster will be in the bakcline. Matterson named but won't play. Marata will take his spot.
Bench stays the same.

Incorrect

Coach
I'd be leaving Marata at centre given he would be marking up on Dugan who is not exactly fleet of foot these days and relies more on a bash and barge game which Niukore would handle better than Will Smith methinks...

The question of who replaces Matterson is not an easy one to answer. I guess Stone or Hipgrave would have to fill in which leaves a bench of
Smith
Kaufusi
Stone/Hipgrave
Papali'i

That's a little benign.... But should still be able to get the job done (I think!)

84 Baby

Referee
I'd be leaving Marata at centre given he would be marking up on Dugan who is not exactly fleet of foot these days and relies more on a bash and barge game which Niukore would handle better than Will Smith methinks...

The question of who replaces Matterson is not an easy one to answer. I guess Stone or Hipgrave would have to fill in which leaves a bench of
Smith
Kaufusi
Stone/Hipgrave
Papali'i

That's a little benign.... But should still be able to get the job done (I think!)
Leave as last week. Papali’i to start in Matto’s spot and Stone onto bench. We are light on fit players at the moment.
Alternatively start Dunster/Penisini, move Marata to Matto’s spot.
Or move Smith to centre, Marata to Matto’s and bring Lussick onto bench. Or even potentially Penisini onto bench

hindy111

Post Whore
Leave as last week. Papali’i to start in Matto’s spot and Stone onto bench. We are light on fit players at the moment.
Alternatively start Dunster/Penisini, move Marata to Matto’s spot.
Or move Smith to centre, Marata to Matto’s and bring Lussick onto bench. Or even potentially Penisini onto bench

A bench of Stone,Hipgrave,Kafusi would be too light imo. Id feel more comfortable with either Papali or Niakuore on bench with Kafusi.

hindy111

Post Whore
Do we bolster our bench by jumbling our starting team? Or do we go light on bench to keep some consistency?

Inserting Dunster to centre would keep the side closer to normal. If BA doesn't think he is good enough he should of kept him around. We have Blake and our other back up injured. When would Dunster be good enough?

84 Baby

Referee
Inserting Dunster to centre would keep the side closer to normal. If BA doesn't think he is good enough he should of kept him around. We have Blake and our other back up injured. When would Dunster be good enough?
Can Dunster play centre though? And playing or not playing him at centre doesn’t determine his value

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I wouId go:

Fergo to centre
Dunster to wing
Marata to edge (Matterson rested).

Bench same as Storm

Fergo can still take his hit ups from centre

Latest posts