What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 3 vs Storm

Gazzamatta

Coach
Cant believe that idiot Bellamy picks a second hooker on the bench every week. That said Rein has injured his sternum.

Gronk

Staff member
What about that genius from FoxSports to predicted Marata was playing this week ? Do these guys ever get anything right ?

hindy111

Post Whore
Hands will get his chance which is good.
Interesting game this weekend. We need to be competitive. I think we will fire up and a good chance to win. Cop a flogging and I'd not have much hope for the season tbh.

Gronk

Staff member
Hands will get his chance which is good.
Interesting game this weekend. We need to be competitive. I think we will fire up and a good chance to win. Cop a flogging and I'd not have much hope for the season tbh.
LOL. Season over if we lose game 3.
freakout.gif

That's why you're smarter than us because the Eels are just your 2nd fav team.

hindy111

Post Whore
LOL. Season over if we lose game 3.
freakout.gif

That's why you're smarter than us because the Eels are just your 2nd fav team.

If we are flogged this weekend which I don't expect. I think we win or lose by less then 4. But if copped a 20+ loss then yes I reckon we have seen enough over 3 games to suggest we have gone backwards.

f**king peanut

Gronk

Staff member
If we are flogged this weekend which I don't expect. I think we win or lose by less then 4. But if copped a 20+ loss then yes I reckon we have seen enough over 3 games to suggest we have gone backwards.

f**king peanut
Fence sitting much ? Did you go to the Gus Gould school of predictions ?