What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 8 vs Cows ~ See you in NT Cup.

IFR33K

Coach
How about you f**king get real and stop picking players outside the top 30. Do you even rugba leeg ? I don’t think you do.

Carty playing 80 minutes vs Gagai or Val Holmes ? Suicide.

hey @Gronk you footballing genius. You justified having Jake in the team allows Dylan to defend against Holmes. How’s that panned out for you? Are they on the same side of field?

IFR33K

Coach
As Hindy111 said. And Gronk wanted to argue who the Cowboys have played. We will struggle this evening.
We've served up absolute garbage. Disgusting.

Dolphins are closer to a title then this rabble

we’re an above average team. We won’t do anything come end of year.

hindy111

Post Whore
Who have they beat of note ? False dawn. Only if they roll us are they "running hot".

View attachment 60925

Hmm as the Hindy111 the more advanced of us two with a higher knowledge of the game predicted. The same man who said we would beat Knights by 40 so don't called me a pessimist. I just know my footy.
We are gash. Master coach and peanut boy at 6. Chase the collision f**k

IFR33K

Coach
Do u know who does the NRL draw each year? Is it us?

If you want to assume that’s what I think, then good luck.

We’ve never taken a blockbuster game there or a game against a Sydney rival, that would normally draw a huge crowd at ps/BW/cb

surely we’d get a say in which round we’re willing to go there. Why wouldn’t we have a say on who we’d like to play there?

emjaycee

Coach
Yeah we do mate but only after the NRL has allocated the games to each round. Darwin needs to be a Saturday night and we were given only 2 home games on a Saturday night this season.

The other is in August against the Roosters and wouldn't get more than 5,000 to TIO. At $40 a ticket average that's a lot of coin left behind if we brought that game to Darwin.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yeah we do mate but only after the NRL has allocated the games to each round. Darwin needs to be a Saturday night and we were given only 2 home games on a Saturday night this season.

The other is in August against the Roosters and wouldn't get more than 5,000 to TIO. At $40 a ticket average that's a lot of coin left behind if we brought that game to Darwin.
Is Darwin a worthwhile event for our club? Personally Id rather another game at CommBank. I guess it comes down to money but I reckon there would have been 25k plus at Parramatta last night. Would that offset the cost I wonder?

emjaycee

Coach
Is Darwin a worthwhile event for our club? Personally Id rather another game at CommBank. I guess it comes down to money but I reckon there would have been 25k plus at Parramatta last night. Would that offset the cost I wonder?
Not sure on the dollars exactly but when we signed with the NT back in 2014 i think it was a cool $1m per year deal.

IFR33K

Coach

I guess it was just bad luck for us that this year happened to be the cowboys on a Saturday night

Gazzamatta

Coach
I guess it was just bad luck for us that this year happened to be the cowboys on a Saturday night
But why do I think if its The Chooks they would have Uncle Nick make sure the timing and opponent wouldnt be difficult to organise. Amateurs?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
hey @Gronk you footballing genius. You justified having Jake in the team allows Dylan to defend against Holmes. How’s that panned out for you? Are they on the same side of field?
Imagine if Cartwright had been defending there instead, with Perham outside him.

Latest posts