What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 8 vs Dogs : Sat 1 May 2021 5:30pm

Incorrect

Coach
They need to turn up...

And play what's in front of them....

If they can do that then, credit to the boys...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im already looking forward to the Roosters match..

We will give it to them Id imagine would be the goal?

crocodile

Bench
The 2009 prelim is hard to beat. Don't remember the year but we we were down 20 zip at half time and went on to win 28-20. I was at that game with a good mate and rabid bulldog fan. F*ck it was good.
The same pal has given me two wooden spoons painted blue and gold. Not a memory yet but gee it will be nice to shove it up his clacker this year with the gold bits painted white.

Gronk

Staff member
The 2009 prelim is hard to beat. Don't remember the year but we we were down 20 zip at half time and went on to win 28-20. I was at that game with a good mate and rabid bulldog fan. F*ck it was good.
The same pal has given me two wooden spoons painted blue and gold. Not a memory yet but gee it will be nice to shove it up his clacker this year with the gold bits painted white.
I was there. 75,000 crowd too.