What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 8 vs Dogs : Sat 1 May 2021 5:30pm

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The 2009 prelim is hard to beat. Don't remember the year but we we were down 20 zip at half time and went on to win 28-20. I was at that game with a good mate and rabid bulldog fan. F*ck it was good.
The same pal has given me two wooden spoons painted blue and gold. Not a memory yet but gee it will be nice to shove it up his clacker this year with the gold bits painted white.
*brown

T.S Quint

Coach
The 2009 prelim is hard to beat. Don't remember the year but we we were down 20 zip at half time and went on to win 28-20. I was at that game with a good mate and rabid bulldog fan. F*ck it was good.
The same pal has given me two wooden spoons painted blue and gold. Not a memory yet but gee it will be nice to shove it up his clacker this year with the gold bits painted white.

That comeback game was round 1, 2008.

eels_fan

First Grade
Round 23 2005 (August 12th) will always stick in my memory.

Eels v Dogs at Parra Stadium. I'd been dating a girl for a while, told her i'd take her to her first footy game. Her father was a dogs supporter but she didn't really follow footy at that time, but told me she'd go if i didn't mind her cheering for the Dogs.

I made her a deal that she could cheer for the bulldogs on the proviso that if the Eels won, we'd become "official" rather than just dating.

Eels smashed the Dogs 56-4, and 16 years we're still together.

Thanks Parra!

Was the night Piggy scored and did a little dance!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Eels v Dogs at Parra Stadium. I'd been dating a girl for a while, told her i'd take her to her first footy game. Her father was a dogs supporter but she didn't really follow footy at that time, but told me she'd go if i didn't mind her cheering for the Dogs.

I made her a deal that she could cheer for the bulldogs on the proviso that if the Eels won, we'd become "official" rather than just dating.

Thanks Parra!

I was at that game.

hindy111

Post Whore
I was at that game.

You guys have great memories. I remember being at a Parra vs Dogs game with Mik. Eels down 20 nil and Mik was all happy and cheery. 2nd half and Parra come back and win.
We go to Macca's on way home and I hand him a $50 to pay for our food and he throws my change on the ground under all the tables. Then laughed and threw chips at me as I crawled on my knees to pick it up.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Thanks Parra!

I watched that game at Crushers Leagues Club.

Latest posts