What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Round 11 vs Manly

hindy111

Post Whore
I’m at the bus stop. But in the morning I’ll still be in bed at 10:00 your time. Plus I can afford to live in a house near the beach. On the east coast I’d be in a one bedroom hovel in Katoomba.

What's a house cost where you live?

So you get up 8am? I'll be up at 3.30am your time. Acutaly I have no work tomorrow. I'll sleep in till 6am my time. Best part of the day is between 6am-8am and you miss it. Peanut

Happy MEel

First Grade
Since you’re the one coming from a position of criticism the onus is on you to concede you have no proof to counter any of the reasonable answers to your claims that this-decision-makes-no-sense-and-proves-the-coach is shit. Unless you have proof to the contrary, every possible explanation is valid.
Huh? WTF are you talking about. The only claims I’ve made here is that Cartwright’s last re-signing wasn’t a last chance contract.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
f**k you merkins will argue anything. Bryce was seen as top 17 buy most of us on here start of season that's just a fact.
Now some saying he was always signed for NSW cup and only as a back up. That's silly and not true.
A few sides where interested in him. Saints being one.
Probably be on 200-250k. More then Makatoa and Stone.
Cartwright is primarily an edge player, Lane, Matterson and Marata were here before him so he was never a guaranteed top 17 starter. He joined at the same time as Papa who has overtaken him…

thats 4 edge players (and all can play middle), all with us when Cartwright resigned last year. Those 4 are all fit and in the 17…

Thus what makes you think Cartwright was ever signed as a guaranteed top 17 player? He was always in competition with those 4 players….

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Huh? WTF are you talking about. The only claims I’ve made here is that Cartwright’s last re-signing wasn’t a last chance contract.
I'm talking in general. In this case we have little evidence either way and just our opinion. I reckon Cartwright is on about $200k, which is more than double the minimum salary but less than someone who should be playing every week.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I'm talking in general. In this case we have little evidence either way and just our opinion. I reckon Cartwright is on about $200k, which is more than double the minimum salary but less than someone who should be playing every week.
I think that’s a reasonable assessment, although I’d say closer to 250k. Regardless, you don’t offer either of those amounts to a guy being thrown a lifeline. Particularly when the contract he was on when he signed was the “lifeline contract” at close to minimum.

The Predictor

Juniors
If you want some merkin to come in and work hard in the middle while RCG and Barlow have a rest do you want an honest plodder or Bryce Cartwright?

Don’t answer that. I assume that you, like every other idiot, thinks that our attack is the problem rather than our defence, despite all evidence to the contrary.
Never assume, Pou