What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Round 19 vs Broncos

yy_cheng

Coach
Of course we will go backwards.
Who said to let 800k Gutherson walk? Hindy111
Till we get him off books and N.Brown we have 1.2-1.3 mill wasted.

Guth may regain form. But he turns 28 soon and has had a few ACLs. I'm not confident that it's just poor form. It could be his body is deteriating earlier then others due to injuries and genetics. I've seen plenty of players had it by 29.
Ferguson is 32. He spent his time at ages 29,30 and 31 playing with us. The decline from 29 to 30 was rapid. By 31 he was a nsw cup player basically.

Roosters seen decline at age 28 and outed him.

We may need a rebuild. We certainly need to f**k the people in charge of juniors off as they are the worse in NRL. We can't even develop a winger. Surely we should be able to develop guys better then Simmonson. Yet we haven't.

Name another NRL club who have only one player in their 17 that's been developed in the last 3yrs.
Dolphins

lucablight

First Grade
To fix the bench rotations I’d be starting with a backrow of Lane, Matterson and Brown and have Papali’i+Niukore come off the bench. I think that would minimise the loss of go forward we have when Paulo and RCG come off.

Chipmunk

Coach
To fix the bench rotations I’d be starting with a backrow of Lane, Matterson and Brown and have Papali’i+Niukore come off the bench. I think that would minimise the loss of go forward we have when Paulo and RCG come off.
The coaching staff appear to have lost faith in Niukore to be on the field for too long. He's struggling to get 20-25 mins a game this season.

Paulo three stints doesn't seem to have improved the team.

yy_cheng

Coach
I thought we were best when matto came on around 20mins and started Offloading

yy_cheng

Coach
The coaching staff appear to have lost faith in Niukore to be on the field for too long. He's struggling to get 20-25 mins a game this season.

Paulo three stints doesn't seem to have improved the team.
Yup. Paps seems knackered sometimes and I've seen lane knackered

Put marata on for paps for a break

yy_cheng

Coach
When haas scored. Paps was knackered. He didn't want to move in coz he was tired. So he tried to push haas

Use your bench ba.

hindy111

Post Whore
It usually takes me a long time to fall asleep, but generally I do OK.

I was not able to fall asleep until 4am today, which sucked.

Your mind is working to hard. An anxious mind I am guessing and you think too much.This is just a guess
I fall asleep within about 10-15mins of laying down. Unless Parra Losa then it take an hour.

My issue is sometimes I'll wake at 3am and can't fall back asleep. Since I've been taking my magic medicine I'm sleeping 7hrs straight. But now I need to try and get off it which is a other problem in itself.

strider

Post Whore
Your mind is working to hard. An anxious mind I am guessing and you think too much.This is just a guess
I fall asleep within about 10-15mins of laying down. Unless Parra Losa then it take an hour.

My issue is sometimes I'll wake at 3am and can't fall back asleep. Since I've been taking my magic medicine I'm sleeping 7hrs straight. But now I need to try and get off it which is a other problem in itself.
I fall asleep on the lounge infront of the tv easily. Then wake up a few hours later and cant sleep ... when i go to bed it wakes me up .... i am allergic to bed