What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Round 19 vs Broncos

hindy111

Post Whore
I fall asleep on the lounge infront of the tv easily. Then wake up a few hours later and cant sleep ... when i go to bed it wakes me up .... i am allergic to bed

You have delayed insomnia. Or in that 2hr rest your berries charge up and you want to fire them off.

I think there's no stress falling asleep in front of the TV because you're not trying to and maybe there's a little alcohol involved. Then when you go to bed you are trying to get some sleep because you know you need it and it's more stressful. And the booze has probably worn off.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I fall asleep on the lounge infront of the tv easily. Then wake up a few hours later and cant sleep ... when i go to bed it wakes me up .... i am allergic to bed
You could try my method. I only sleep six hours a night so I'm asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We ordered some quality recliners in Jan. Been stinging for them to arrive so I can pretend to watch NRL games whilst punching them.

I shit you not be we are still waiting for them to arrive 6 months later. Latest delivery date is Aug which they'll fail to honour because they are dirty little toothless shithead imbred semen vaping dickbags.

strider

Post Whore
I think there's no stress falling asleep in front of the TV because you're not trying to and maybe there's a little alcohol involved. Then when you go to bed you are trying to get some sleep because you know you need it and it's more stressful. And the booze has probably worn off.
alcohol isnt necessarily involved .... but yeah the going to bed bit wakes me up .... i have bed phobia

Cloeel

Juniors
You could try my method. I only sleep six hours a night so I'm asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I need at least 7.5 hours a night otherwise I do not function as well as I could.

If you enjoy reading there is a great book called "why we sleep" by Matthew Walker.

hindy111

Post Whore
We ordered some quality recliners in Jan. Been stinging for them to arrive so I can pretend to watch NRL games whilst punching them.

I shit you not be we are still waiting for them to arrive 6 months later. Latest delivery date is Aug which they'll fail to honour because they are dirty little toothless shithead imbred semen vaping dickbags.

You've been analed by a delayed lounge delivery

I had a similar issue with my lounge. I was told 3mths and it ended up about 6mths. They gave me a $100 voucher. I also had no lounge at the time and just moved. Where did you buy from? I got mine from Harvy Norman

hindy111

Post Whore
I need at least 7.5 hours a night otherwise I do not function as well as I could.

If you enjoy reading there is a great book called "why we sleep" by Matthew Walker.

7.5hrs. Is good. Most people seem to get 6-7 I know.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I had a similar issue with my lounge. I was told 3mths and it ended up about 6mths. They gave me a $100 voucher. I also had no lounge at the time and just moved. Where did you buy from? I got mine from Harvy Norman
A-Mart.

chiefy1

Juniors

I received a couple of recliners from harvey norman recently. They said 2 months took around 3

Cloeel

Juniors
Maybe I do as well? I should give it a try and find out.
If I added it to my reading list it would be about book #250

Exactly why I bought a fitbit. Not sure how accurate they are, but I suppose it is better than nothing.

I would promote the book higher up the list. You will not be disappointed.

Latest posts