What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Brave Roosters

hindy111

Post Whore
Roosters side doesn't look that strong to me. They also have a few out. We should win this one.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Roosters side doesn't look that strong to me. They also have a few out. We should win this one.
Roosters are probably the other side outside of souths that we struggle with.

We haven't beaten them on the road since 2008.

No Paulo either doesn't help. RCG will be carrying a heavy load trying to stop JWH and Collins.

Time for Grieg and Maka to stand up.

Gronk

Staff member
Roosters are probably the other side outside of souths that we struggle with.

We haven't beaten them on the road since 2008.

No Paulo either doesn't help. RCG will be carrying a heavy load trying to stop JWH and Collins.

Time for Grieg and Maka to stand up.
This shitty rain will hang around all week. That's good for Emu. Time to roll the sleeves up merkin.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don’t think he’s fit enough to start like he was. I don’t think he was intended to and he may still be returning from his ACL injury, but if he can get fitter he’ll be much more effective

Definitely needs to work on his fitness, but he's had some nice touches, and defended well.

eels_fan

First Grade
Looking at the Roosters team, if we had Paulo i'd be supremely confident.

We'll need another massive game from RCG and hope the Greig can get through 40mins of footy over 2 stints. Last week he looked gas within 15mins and that was coming off the bench against Penrith's reserve front row.

If Hutchinson and Paulo end up playing the same edge we need to just pepper it. They are both horrendous defenders and their lateral movement sucks.