What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dogs ~ Monday 4pm

T.S Quint

Coach
If the Dogs play the way they did against the Roosters last weekend we will be in trouble.
They completed at 82% (they were pretty much perfect in the forst half and a good chunk of the second). They were finding space on the edges, which is where we have trouble stopping teams.

Not a week where you would want to lose one of your best players and great defenders.

Chipmunk

Coach
If the Dogs play the way they did against the Roosters last weekend we will be in trouble.
They completed at 82% (they were pretty much perfect in the forst half and a good chunk of the second). They were finding space on the edges, which is where we have trouble stopping teams.

Not a week where you would want to lose one of your best players and great defenders.
Interesting to see how the Dogs go, they've hardly been great for consecutive weeks.

T.S Quint

Coach
Interesting to see how the Dogs go, they've hardly been great for consecutive weeks.

They have not, but they let a good chance slip last weekend.
I hope we fire up and are on our game from the first minute. I want to smash these pricks.

Frank Burge

Juniors
Does anyone know if there is a revenue share on this game as every year the bulldogs get this public holiday as a home game against us, but all other public holidays are rotated for home team( except Anzac Day for warriors they get screwed worse than us by the NRL)

Gazzamatta

Coach

Probably a good reason not to play players out of position to cover Dylbags. Definite defensive improvement by our backs. Russell and Superman were also very strong running the ball from wing and centre.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Gronk

Staff member
potentially 1 better half who hasn't played a reserve grade game yet and I don't know who the second is that you're referring to but we have just lost our back up half to a rival club and we don't really have another 1 readily available.

let's hope to god our 6 and 7 don't go down.

And here we are, 17 days later. You picked it Muz.

yy_cheng

Coach
And here we are, 17 days later. You picked it Muz.
So is there neposism here?

We have no backup half. We had the best backup half in the comp and we let him go?

If his name was smith would they have granted a release as what muz is saying is it was a dumb move letting ja go

JokerEel

Coach
So is there neposism here?

We have no backup half. We had the best backup half in the comp and we let him go?

If his name was smith would they have granted a release as what muz is saying is it was a dumb move letting ja go

If the kid wasnt treated like shit by certain fans we would not be having this discussion

Incorrect

Coach
If the kid wasnt treated like shit by certain fans we would not be having this discussion
WTF are you on about?? How did certain fans have anything to do with Parra letting JA go to Manly??

You think MON, BA and the rest of the footy brains trust at the club were sitting around going "boo hoo, have you all seen what hineyrulz and Jake the snake have been saying about our Jakey online?? We better let him go to get away from those cruel cruel fans".... Like I said in another post yesterday, if the club made their decision to let JA go based on social media posts or people booing him, then they're softer in the head than the certain fans you refer to...

King-Gutho94

Coach
WTF are you on about?? How did certain fans have anything to do with Parra letting JA go to Manly??

You think MON, BA and the rest of the footy brains trust at the club were sitting around going "boo hoo, have you all seen what hineyrulz and Jake the snake have been saying about our Jakey online?? We better let him go to get away from those cruel cruel fans".... Like I said in another post yesterday, if the club made their decision to let JA go based on social media posts or people booing him, then they're softer in the head than the certain fans you refer to...
BA goes to sleep at night thinking about how he is going to disappoint @hineyrulz all the time

Gazzamatta

Coach

I sort of agree with Ennis here its not the time to move Gutho.

If Asi fails at 6 then we may have to look at it.

But for now i would keep the status quo as much as possible and limit as many changes.
Who am I to judge but BA selecting Asi to me is a sign of growth in BAs ability to "Trust" and thats a really good thing. I guess its yet to happen but I like this positivity. Lets go Asi.

hindy111

Post Whore
So the final piece of nepotism when we let the coach's son and our only back up half walk when a better opportunity presented itself for him. I am not disappointed he is gone but I find the whole situation strange. We literally do not have a back up half. Most squads have two inside their top 30. It is almost laughable that a club would do this for no financial gain for themself.

On the flip side a Moses /JA combo is pointless. Moses does the kicking so what would he of offered? A catch and pass or inside ball? JA works if Moses was out due to his solid kicking game. With Dylan out I'd lean towards Bryce at 5/8 moving forward. Hands is the other option. They don't need to do a lot.

Problem for Bryce is we have Matterson and Lane injured. Otherwise he is 100% my pick.

Latest posts