What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Roosters - Arthur Beeston Shield !

chiefy1

Juniors
Team list 4pm today. boom
imo -
Gutho
Sivo
Waqa
Opacic
Fergo
Brown
moses
Nikure
Papalili
Matto
Jnr p
Mahoney
RCG

Khafusi
Cartwright
Lane
Haze/ Hipgrave

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Arthur Beetson Cup FFS.

s-l400.webp
upload_2021-5-4_15-31-28.png

Gronk

Staff member
The Johnny "Bomber" Peard, John Quayle, Artie Beetson, Kevin Stevens, Dick Thornett, Bob O'Reilly, Graeme Atkins, Paul Dunn, Tim Barnes, Tony Melrose, Paul Mares, Mick Delroy, Garry Freeman, Shane Whereat, Mark Barnes, Ben Duckworth, John Simon, Julian Troy, David Solomona, Paul Green, Eric Grothe JNr, David Kidwell, Brett Finch, Chris Walker, Richard Fa'aoso, John Williams, Mark Riddel, Daniel Mortimer, Michael Jennings, Kane Evans, Fergo, Ryan Matterson Cup

hindy111

Post Whore
If it was just a bad bruise a week is a long time to recover.
Odd carrying Haze on bench if ask me. I am unsure of his role other then cover for backs. I assumed against dogs it was due to us not caring about the threat of the Dogs. Would of been a great game to start him.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
The Johnny "Bomber" Peard, John Quayle, Artie Beetson, Kevin Stevens, Dick Thornett, Bob O'Reilly, Graeme Atkins, Paul Dunn, Tim Barnes, Tony Melrose, Paul Mares, Mick Delroy, Garry Freeman, Shane Whereat, Mark Barnes, Ben Duckworth, John Simon, Julian Troy, David Solomona, Paul Green, Eric Grothe JNr, David Kidwell, Brett Finch, Chris Walker, Richard Fa'aoso, John Williams, Mark Riddel, Daniel Mortimer, Michael Jennings, Kane Evans, Fergo, Ryan Matterson Cup
Shane Shackleton

Gronk

Staff member
If it was just a bad bruise a week is a long time to recover.
Odd carrying Haze on bench if ask me. I am unsure of his role other then cover for backs. I assumed against dogs it was due to us not caring about the threat of the Dogs. Would of been a great game to start him.

Sticky was kicking himself for not carrying a back in that press conference when he was whinging.

Latest posts