What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Titans - Sunday 6.15pm

Gronk

Staff member
Will Mitch, Jnr and Reg back up ?

Is Joffa ok after that hyper-extention ?

Will Tino and Dave F back up ?

Are we playing late Sunday night because the NRL draw is being considerate? Nah must be a glitch.

Gronk

Staff member
Junior will back up. 8 day turnaround after all. Barring injury, with a four day turnaround they’ll all play.
I saw a rumour on twitter / insta / comment under an article that Jnr has a sternum injury.

Gronk

Staff member
Does lane start???
The bench will be interesting

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Penisini
4. Simmo
5. Russell
6. Asi
7. Moses
8. Reg
9. Hands
10. Jnr
11. Carty
12. Lane
13. Hoppy

14. Oggy / Makka / Luca
15. Matto
17. Joffa
18. Davey

Chipmunk

Coach
View attachment 76760

You'd have to think that is now our top 17 (assuming Hodgson doesn't return this year) with the only change of Asi out and Brown in.

I'd keep Asi on the bench for Moretti or Davey to give Hands a break and/or to cover for any injuries to a back.

Gronk

Staff member
You'd have to think that is now our top 17 (assuming Hodgson doesn't return this year) with the only change of Asi out and Brown in.

I'd keep Asi on the bench for Moretti or Davey to give Hands a break and/or to cover for any injuries to a back.
Joey Lussick being the plot twist.