What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Week 1 finals Eels v Knights | Sunday 4pm

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
What’s the side….

1. Gutho
2. Dunster
3. Blake
4. Will
5. Fergo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Lussick
10. RCG
11. Matterson
12. Marata
13. Nrown

14. Kaufusi/Smith/Stone
15. Cartwright
16. Papa
17. Lane

Wally21

Bench
What’s the side….

1. Gutho
2. Dunster
3. Blake
4. Will
5. Fergo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Lussick
10. RCG
11. Matterson
12. Marata
13. Nrown

14. Kaufusi/Smith/Stone
15. Cartwright
16. Papa
17. Lane
I like the look of that team, except switch Marata and Ice Papa

the phantom menace

First Grade
Gutherson
Dunster
Blake
Penisini
..Ferguson
D Brown
Moses
Campbell-Gillard
..Lussick
Paulo
Papalii
Matterson
N Brown

Smith
Nuikore
Lane
Kaufusi

Cartwright
Opacic
Makatoa
Stone

eels_fan

First Grade
Gutho
Dunster
Penisini
Blake
Fergo
Brown
Moses
Papalii
Lussick
Paulo
Matto
Niukore
Brown

Smith
Carty
RCG
Kaufusi

Happy MEel

First Grade
Kafusi bends the line and can offload.

Makatoa is a plodder with a big heart. I don't see him at nrl level
Maka has a big motor, a good hit and stick and makes plenty of metres (including post contact metres). He has everything you’d want in an nrl middle except an offload at this stage. However, I dare say he’s been told to keep it simple as he’s only a few games into his nrl career. He’s a lock for my top 17 next year.

hindy111

Post Whore
Maka has a big motor, a good hit and stick and makes plenty of metres (including post contact metres). He has everything you’d want in an nrl middle except an offload at this stage. However, I dare say he’s been told to keep it simple as he’s only a few games into his nrl career. He’s a lock for my top 17 next year.

I see a guy who has very little impact on the line. Doesn't break tackles or push it back. Not saying he isn't a handy back up.
Our middles- Rcg,Jnr,Lane,Papali,Brown,Kafusi,Marata are at another level.
I see more promise in Greig and Hollis who both with a big off season could jump him in pecking order.
Stone and Rodwell also maybe preferred if its to fill a bench role.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Im Maka fan. Hes not too dissimilar to RCG. He certainly chased the collision and his D has been great. A fantastic back up. Hopefully hes retained for next year but he might have a few suitors after recent performances.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I see a guy who has very little impact on the line. Doesn't break tackles or push it back. Not saying he isn't a handy back up.
Our middles- Rcg,Jnr,Lane,Papali,Brown,Kafusi,Marata are at another level.
I see more promise in Greig and Hollis who both with a big off season could jump him in pecking order.
Stone and Rodwell also maybe preferred if its to fill a bench role.
Well your boy JFH was pretty much contained after the first 10 minutes. Probably a bit scared to run the ball with any sort of venom after getting belted a few times. 94m from 14 runs with only 35pcm. Compare that with Maka who had 173m from 21 runs, including 62pcm (2nd highest of all forwards). He bends the line plenty.

Latest posts