What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list vs Cows

hindy111

Post Whore
BAs theory is to create flexibility. Anyone can play anywhere within reason. Not sure I agree with this but the players mention it often in interviews and haven't spoken negatively on the subject.

I'd rather them master a position. He killed Bevans career.

T-Boon

Coach
For the rest of the season I would have Hayne at fullback and Gutherson in the centres. Firstly we look a lot better when Hayne is at fullback. Secondly Guth has looked average there all season. He needs to find that extra metre of pace.
I would play Norman off the bench. He has a terrible combination with Hayne.

Eelogical

Referee
For the rest of the season I would have Hayne at fullback and Gutherson in the centres. Firstly we look a lot better when Hayne is at fullback. Secondly Guth has looked average there all season. He needs to find that extra metre of pace.
I would play Norman off the bench. He has a terrible combination with Hayne.

If this is the case, shouldn't the coaching staff be addressing it as an issue that they can resolve?

Latest posts