What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List vs Melbourne Weather

Inferno

Coach
Even if Chambers doesn't work out I'd prefer to put Tracey at left centre and then Moyza to 14.

This is the last week of Fifita's suspension I wonder if we will see him back in the top grade.

Brailey has his work cut out.. BS to start , then Grant coming on with his explosiveness. Probably better showing overall this week but still lose . Chambers has already done his job of shaking up the team Probably only help them to a loss which maybe is the plan ? Show them all how crap they are against a benchmark team. Am I too sarcastic ?

bluefox68

Staff member
The Facebook fluff is absolutely laughable...

Boo hoo for JMorris...
Boo hoo for Chad...
Boo hoo cos Chambers got picked..

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Morris would have cut and paste last weeks team and gave them all a big hug and a day off during the week

Well we will never really know since he was cutoff before he had luxury of a choice , But now I guess The board , the new coach, fill in coach and coaches director ? and recruiter are all responsible for all results here on in ,so lets not accept anymore mediocrity! Did they win last week ?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Well we will never really know since he was cutoff before he had luxury of a choice , But now I guess The board , the new coach, fill in coach and coaches director ? and recruiter are all responsible for all results here on in ,so lets not accept anymore mediocrity! Did they win last week ?
Nope cos they used bombers game plan with bombers players and they lost to the winless dogs. Glad that won’t happen next year or the year after or the year after.

ps. That post is how all of yours sound. Annoying AF