What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team logo request

Didgi

It's for a fantasy comp, the team is the Melbourne Executioners, I've found some logos but they're watermarked, if someone in here could do up one or two designs that would be awesome. I'd prefer it be square-ish, but not a big deal.

Not really sure what I want, an executioner axe or hood I guess, maybe with 'EXECUTIONERS' in red on the blade or something similar, along with a football or 'RLFC' in there if possible.

No rush, no particular want, go crazy Timmah/others.

My current logo, to give you an idea, is this watermarked image:
Executioners.gif

Many thanks in advance.

Didgi

That looks great Azza, shape shouldnt be a problem.

2 small things, if possible could it be tweaked to include a football, possibly as the 'O' of ExecutiOners? Also I know it wasn't in my original request, could 'Melbourne' be added to the handle just up from where the 'RLFC' is?

I repeat, looks great, I will happily use that if the above changes are too hard, not having any experience with photoshop myself.

Last edited:

azsportza

Live Update Team
That looks great Azza, shape shouldnt be a problem.

2 small things, if possible could it be tweaked to include a football, possibly as the 'O' of ExecutiOners? Also I know it wasn't in my original request, could 'Melbourne' be added to the handle just up from where the 'RLFC' is?

I repeat, looks great, I will happily use that if the above changes are too hard, not having any experience with photoshop myself.

No worries :) I will get to those changes for you!

Latest posts