What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team LWOS Unite!!!

imported_bronco

Juniors
Ok thats 2 in and we know moffo and Hass are definetly in. We just need confirmation from Ozbash, Spacemonkey and Pepe that they are all in for this match.

Oh, Duh.... 250 words - I thought the rules were upto 500 and that's what I did. Is it shorter for the trials or will 500 be OK - there was no apparent clarification for 250. Please xplain.....asap so I can edit before the cut off Gorilla

imported_bronco

Juniors
Every other trial seems to have gone under the 250 word rule and we have decided to go by that rule so you better cut it to 250 but keep the 500 version just in case.

imported_bronco

Juniors
Gorilla don't bother about the word limit, keep your post as it is. I just wrote up 451 words and moffo did 300, its just a trial run.

Ozbash write about 250 words on anything league related and have it in by friday.

O

ozbash

piecapiss mate
emcrook.gif

Groovyguts, I have however already emailed the refs to rule
emsad.gif
anyway, there was no specific lower limit for this trial so lets see how we go ?
emthup.gif
cheers, Goz

imported_bronco

Juniors
Note to ozbash:

The name ozbash on the Grandstand has been disollowed. When you sign up you will have to use a name like ozbash' or maybe ausbash, something like that but it can't be ozbash.

ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE IN BY 8PM AEST TODAY.....GET ON YOUR HIGH HORSE TEAM BLUEBAGS!
emclock.gif

So if u are either:

a) Drinking
embeer.gif

b)Trying to pick up
emcocktl.gif

Stop it, and get writing!

Moffo.

O

ozbash

i have sent mine to bronco. he may be in pursuit of an education today (skewl)...

O

ozbash

thanks for the posting bronco.
emthup.gif

i dont know if its an intentional stir up but why is that stupid f#&king "forum idiot" beside our team member and vice captains name?
i realise why it was put there (and consider that bloody stupid as well) but untill its removed,they can get stuffed as far as i,m concernrd.no more posts from me.
its there for members of mainly LWOS and grandstand to see, but that topic is viewed by members of other forums as well.
if we cant stand up for our own, who do we stand up for ???

imported_bronco

Juniors
It just shows the measure of the place. I think its a low thing to do to people on that forum. If I have anything say in it I won't want anything like that to come into the Front Row forums. We may not play happy families but I don't think we need to degrade people with a forum idiot picture.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Apart from what youve told me Bronco, I have no real knowledge of what they are trying to achieve in Grandstand Forums by putting 'forum idiot' symbols next to contributors names.
Its very childish and a mindless schoolboy bully tactic. Like all bullies, they aim to undermine the recipient's confidence.
Without making too much fuss, has the moderator who did this come forward yet?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Btw, not a snow balls chance that anything like that would ever creep into LWOS or the Front Row.
Theobjective has always been tohave a comfortable place where people and come in andtalk about sport'n things.

H

Hass

I left my entry till the very last minute. In fact I posted it after 9pm Sydney time, however not after 9pm Eastern Standard Time (such is the wonder of Daylight Saving).

Yes, it was cheeky, I know. But I used to always want to emulate Brett Kenny by being the last man on the field- and I just kept that desire going tonight.

Good effort OWLS. We've been called the dark horses of the comp, so people are aware of our presence but there's no pressure on us. If we just keep having fun I can see us going a long way.

Cheers.

Ah, cute Hass, took me two reads to work it out but I've been duking it up.
Now, what's the story with Bronco and the 'idiot' thing - my only real questionI would lilke answered is, (hello Bronco !) is it voluntary or imposed ?
ta, Mags

I'm not sure that I have this right, but did only four of them post and only six of us.

That gives them one walkover and us three walkovers.

That would seem to mean we only need one from three remaining contests to win and it looks like that great effort by Hass is up against one of theirlessor efforts (no offence if you are reading this fella, all the posts were great).

If I have all that right, I don't see how we can lose.

Latest posts