What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team next week vs Panthers

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tbh Wadeo hasn't been his usual damaging self all season....someone mentioned a hand injury?? Might be the right time to get over both these nigglies for a few weeks and come back fresh. Hopefully not in time for origin. Interestingly we should have faarrk all players in origin this year....No Fifi...Bird...Gal....Moylan couldn't be looked at surely. Only 2 possibles are Wadeo and dugan.

Well yes but I dont think he’s anywhere near origin. All three Dragqueens backrowers are well ahead to start. Jackson, Cordner, Finucane (if fit), J Trbojevic, Crighton are some all going better than Wade.

He only gets in a reputation from what I’m seeing.

chewsta

First Grade
What did Lewy actually do to himself?
Looked upper body when he was laying on the ground but he hobbled off. In saying that he looks to be in agony after most matches.

Whats the GEE OH with Segwah? Has he woken from his self induced coma?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Well yes but I dont think he’s anywhere near origin. All three Dragqueens backrowers are well ahead to start. Jackson, Cordner, Finucane (if fit), J Trbojevic, Crighton are some all going better than Wade.

He only gets in a reputation from what I’m seeing.
Yeah agree....but unfortunately reputation seems to be pretty important in the origin arena. What was the final determination with Duges and Origin?? Sounds like he did his dash with Daley.....but Fittler?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
What did Lewy actually do to himself?
Looked upper body when he was laying on the ground but he hobbled off. In saying that he looks to be in agony after most matches.

Whats the GEE OH with Segwah? Has he woken from his self induced coma?
Not yet....been in it for almost 2 years imo.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
If we don't turn up, we will get f**king annihalted next weekend. Have to agree with carch. Run at Maloney all night. He will miss tackles and give away heaps of penalties. Team list Tuesday will be interesting. On another note, great to sea the beagles get torn up. merkins.

We get +4.5 start against the Panthers this week.

Haha...... someone at the TAB must be on crack.

We had + 4.5 start last week Vs the Stains last week with a full squad.

This week we are down 4 starting forwards. I’d love them to explain that logic.